SLE111 Bioinformatics Assignment Help
Complete SLE111 Bioinformatics Assignment Help!!
SLE111 Cells and Genes Bioinformatics Assignment, Deakin University, Australia
Q1. What is the process by which information is transferred from a DNA to an mRNA?
Answer- The process is known as transcription. In this process, the DNA is mimicked to mRNA, which transfers the information necessary for protein synthesis. This process is divided into two steps. First, partial-mRNA is created, where the polymerase enzymes of RNA are involved. The process depends on a method of base pairing known as Watson-Crick base pairing, and the single strand RNA is formed which is the reverse of the original DNA sequence. The partial-m RNA then gets “edited” for the required mRNA molecule by a process which is known as RNA splicing.
Q2. What is the process by which polypeptide molecules are made from an mRNA?
Answer- The process by which polypeptides are made from an mRNA is known as translation. The sequence of the nucleotides that are present on the RNA are changed into the amino acid sequence of proteins and the process that takes place is done by the ribosomes. The ribosomes and the tRNA dock and list several enzymes in an energy efficient process that occurs with the use of ATP and GTP.
SLE111 BIOINFORMATICS ASSIGNMENT HELP
|Sequence||Type of BLAST search chosen and why (2 marks each)||What is the protein (coded for by the gene for a nucleic acid sequence) and in what biological process is it involved? (2 marks each)|
|A||Protein BLAST search was used because the gene code was a protein sequence query||Ribosomal protein-Any protein that conjugates with rRNA make up theSubunits of ribosomes involved in the cellular process of translation.|
|B||Nucleotide BLAST was used because the gene code was a nucleotide of a DNA sequence||Kinesin protein- It moves along with microtubule filaments. The active movement of this protein supports many cellular functions for exampleMitosis and many more.|
|C||Nucleotide BLAST is used because gene code was a nucleotide of a RNA sequence||Poly(rC)-binding protein-It plays an important role in defence response to virus such as polio virus and also helps in the metabolic processes of mRNA|
|D||Nucleotide blast was used because the gene code sequence was a partial mRNA||Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase NM domain-like protein-It is used in flavin adenine dinucleotide binding and also helps in oxidoreductase activityby acting on the CH-CH group of donors.|
|Sequence||Organism scientific name(in correct binomial format) (1mark)||Is the organism proprokaryote or anEukaryote?(1 mark)||Stop codon(writeIn cDNA format)(write N/A forProtein sequences)(1 mark)||No. of nucleotides in codingSequence(write N/A forProtein sequences) (1 mark)||No. of aminoacidsIn translatedSequence(1 mark)|
Summary- This work explains how the DNA is converted to RNA and then how the formation of polypeptides takes place from RNA. Different examples have been used to explain the process.
We ACCEPTS INSTANT AND SHORT DEADLINES ORDER FOR SLE111 CELLS AND GENES ASSIGNMENT – ORDER TODAY FOR EXCELLENCE!
Acquire our Deakin University, Australia Assignment Help services for major related courses and academic units such as –
- SLE010 Laboratory and Fieldwork Safety Induction Program Assignment Help
- SLE101 Techniques in Environmental Science Assignment Help
- SLE102 Physical Geography Assignment Help
- SLE103 Ecology and the Environment Assignment Help
- SLE104 The Blue Planet: Water and Life Assignment Help
- SLE105 Marine Pollution Assignment Help
- SLE107 Marine Environments Assignment Help
- SLE112 Fundamentals of Forensic Science Assignment Help
- SLE121 Environmental Sustainability Assignment Help
- SLE136 Life On An Evolving Planet Assignment Help
- SLE163 Marine and Coastal Ecosystems Assignment Help
- SLE200 Communicating Science Ideas Assignment Help
- SLE204 Animal Diversity Assignment Help
- SLE205 Vertebrate Structure and Function Assignment Help
- SLE206 – Cell Biology Assignment Help
Check some of the most popular posts !!
- HC1010 T1 2020 Accounting for Business Group Assignment
- FINA600 Assessment 2 Financial Management
- HI5013 T1 2020 Managing Across Borders
- MGT610 Organisational Best Practice Part B
- MGT610 Organisational Best Practice Part A
- COIT20245 Assignment 1 CQU
- MIS602 Data Modelling & Database Design
- MNG03048 Assignment 1 Quantitative Research Methods
- HI5004 T1 2020 Marketing Management
- HI6006 T1 2020 Competitive Strategy
- HI5020 T1 2020 Corporate Accounting
- HI5019 T1 2020 Strategic Information Systems for Business and Enterprise
- HI5002 T1 2020 Finance for Business
- HI6025 T1 2020 Accounting Theory and Current Issues
- HI6005 T1 2020 Management and Organisations in a Global Environment
- HI5014 T1 2020 International Business Across Borders
- HI5003 T1 2020 Economics for Business
- HI6008 T1 2020 Business Research Project