Romeo and Juliet Thesis Statements
Romeo and Juliet Essay Questions
This is the most famous tragedy of Shakespeare and one of the world’s most lasting love stories. The play’s plot originated several sixteenth century sources. Yet this work is still popular nowadays, so, most likely you have already faced a particular task, or you will get essay on Romeo and Juliet later. Here, we suggest you to use our Romeo and Juliet essay prompts. Get interesting and comprehensive topics, key questions and thesis statements for your assignment.
As when writing other essays, you need to choose the Romeo and Juliet essay questions that allow you to explore some aspect of the poem deeply. Begin your work by pre-writing and brainstorming. Create an idea by outlining or listing ideas.
We recommend you to explore the next points:
- Consider the relationships between parents and children. Think of Romeo’s and Juliet’s interaction with their parents. Are these relationships rebellious in our generation?
- Who is responsible for the tragedy of two lovers? Perhaps, Romeo and Juliet themselves? Their parents? Fate?
- How does Shakespeare interpret death in the play? Answer in terms of legal, moral, familial, and personal controversial points of view.
- How does the suicidal impulse relate to the overall theme of young love? Take into account family affiliation, gender, social class and age.
Furthermore, Shakespeare was an artist in words. Romeo and Juliet essays allow us to analyze the speech and explain its figurative language. Explore how the use of metaphor, simile, hyperbole and personification contributes longer speech of the play.
Romeo and Juliet essay topics
Among many the variants of topics, we have selected some of the most interesting. We hope that you’ll find a lot of useful here.
Romeo and Juliet essay topics:
- The role of women in the play.
- Friar Laurence and his role and dramatic purposes in the tragedy.
- Mercutio and what makes him so memorable and important character in the play.
- The concept of predefined destiny and how it relates to the tragedy.
- Juliet and Paris story. The likenesses and differences between Romeo and Paris who both love Juliet.
- Romeo and Juliet as a story of a revolt against authority.
- Contrast between the characters of Mercutio and Tybalt. Why does Mercutio hate Tybalt?
- Shakespeare and his consideration of a self-destructive tendency connected with love.
- How does the story of Romeo and Juliet apply to teenagers today?
- Romeo, his character and his interest to Rosaline. Does this affect the credence of the love he feels to Juliet?
The conclusion for Romeo and Juliet essay should tie together all important themes and answer significant questions that run throughout your essay.
Need help with the essay?
We would like to offer you our competent assistance in the field of academic writing. PunjabAssignmenthelp.com expert team will easily cope with any type of your essay, whether it would be Romeo and Juliet persuasive essay, an expository, an analytical, or a Romeo and Juliet compare and contrast essay. Deadlines and all your requirements will be strictly followed. Our writers deal with assignments of any complexity, volume and structure, like Romeo and Juliet 5 paragraph essay, themes in romeo and Juliet & Romeo and Juliet theme etc. If you have any doubts that you can cope with the task and perform it up to the mark – play it safe and ask for our professional help! Our experts are well versed with the Romeo and Juliet thesis statements and allow students to write proper thesis statements for romeo and Juliet.