Refugees Displacement and the Politics of Migration ASS096-2
Do you need Refugees, Displacement and the Politics of Migration ASS096-2 Assignment Help?
|Unit title & code||Refugees, Displacement and the Politics of Migration ASS096-2|
|Assignment number and title||1 – Case Study|
|Assignment type||Case Study|
|Weighting of assignment||100%|
|Size or length of assessment||2,500 words|
|Unit learning outcomes||On completion of this unit you should be able to: Demonstrate a detailed and critical understanding of different forms of contemporary forced migration and the type of policy responses to these different scenarios Investigate the reasons for, patterns, forms and responses to forced migration and communicate this knowledge effectively and precisely in written and oral forms.|
The Refugees Displacement and the Politics of Migration ASS096-2 identify forced migration’s legal and conceptual definitions and introduce the critical legal frameworks relevant to protecting refugees and the displaced. Refugees Displacement and the Politics of Migration present case study examples. Does the assessment programme also discuss what it is like for refugees? And asylum seekers as they seek to resettle in host nations, such as the UK, linking with relevant national and international frameworks.
What do you need to pass Refugees Displacement and the Politics of Migration ASS096-2? (Threshold Expectations from UIF)
In order to pass the assessment, you will need to:
- Select, collect and analyse data on different forms of forced migration from one country of origin.
- Outline the human rights situation in that country, linking your data with the human rights and refugee legal frameworks introduced to you in the unit.
- Examine the extent of asylum applications or cases of human trafficking in the UK in relation to the country of origin.
Furthermore, please take note of the following requirements:
- You are expected to use a minimum of seven sources to pass this assessment.
- You are expected to use a minimum of two academic texts (peer-reviewed books/journals).
- You must use the Harvard referencing system in your text and in the reference list.
- Please include a word count for the case study.
How do you produce high quality work that merits a good grade in Refugees, Displacement and the Politics of Migration ASS096-2?
- Attend all your lectures and seminars.
- Independent study – to receive high grades you will need to demonstrate your wider reading.
- Engage with the weekly readings beforehand and take notes of or highlight important points or questions
- Engage with all of the resources provided as they offer useful background reading for the material in this unit.
- Read the marking and feedback guideline below. This will help you to see how a good grade will be awarded and what you need to do to achieve this.
Get Refugees Displacement and the Politics of Migration ASS096-2 Assignment Help WITH PUNJAB ASSIGNMENT HELP
Students can avail of assignment help services for Refugees Displacement and the Politics of Migration ASS096-2 with the Punjab Assignment help team as they offer 100% plagiarism free content, on-time delivery and an affordable price range. Our experts have deep knowledge of the Professional Communications subject. Contact us today for assignment help and get a winning edge over fellow students. Contact us at Punjabassignmenthelp@gmail.com or call +918053884564.