Power BI Assignment help Car Sales
Since visualization plays an important role in business communication between consultants and stakeholders, Power BI is a popular tool to use with Excel data analysis worksheets. In this scenario, you will continue your analysis on the car sales dataset.
You would like to create a series of charts similar to what you generated in Module One. You can look at how prices have changed over time and/or features that cars seem to have (i.e. type of fuel, number of seats, etc.). You will use Power BI to organize the data in a meaningful way to help you and/or a potential buyer understand the collection of car sales in the dataset.
Your task is to create multiple charts using Power BI, found on the Virtual Desktop to complete this step.
Load the Car Sales Spreadsheet found on Brightspace to create the following charts in Power BI:
- Make 1 pie chart that shows a meaningful analysis of data (based on 1 attribute).
- Make 1 column chart that shows a meaningful analysis of data (based on different attribute(s)).
- Make 1 line chart that shows a meaningful analysis of data (based on time (year) and at least one other attribute).
- When finished, take the following steps to save and upload to Brightspace:
- Articulate and appropriately label the charts you created in Power BI.
- Take a screenshot of the charts, paste it in a Microsoft Word document, and convert it into a PDF.
- Upload for Module Four Power BI in Brightspace.
Contact for Holmes Assignment help !!
Guidelines for Submission
Submit each Power BI chart screenshot in a PDF format.
|Criteria||Exemplary||Proficient||Needs Improvement||Not Evident||Value|
|Power BI: Pie Chart||N/A||Creates a pie chart to represent the key attributes of the data using Power BI (100%)||N/A||Does not attempt criterion (0%)||40|
|Power BI: Column Chart||N/A||Creates a column chart to represent the key attributes of the data using Power BI (100%)||N/A||Does not attempt criterion (0%)||40|
|Chart Labels||N/A||Charts are appropriately labeled (100%)||N/A||Does not attempt criterion (0%)||10|
|Articulation of Response||Exceeds proficiency in an exceptionally clear, insightful, sophisticated, or creative manner (100%)||Clearly conveys meaning with correct grammar, spelling, and placement of chart labels (90%)||Shows progress toward proficiency, but with errors in grammar, spelling, and placement of chart labels, negatively impacting readability (70%)||Submission has critical errors in grammar, spelling, and placement of chart labels, preventing readability (0%)||10|
Get Cookery Assignment help now !!