NIT5150 | Assignment 1 Practical Programming Project | IT
NIT5150 Assignment 1 Practical Programming Project IT
Explanation about NIT5150 Assignment 1 Practical Programming Project IT. Create a C# application that calculates and displays membership fees for N customers who registered for membership from a sports center based in Victoria, Australia. Declared a constant variable M to be equal to the largest digit of your student id number (e.g. if your student id is s3025423 then M should be equal to 5). Assume M=4, if the largest digit of your student id number is less than 4. The standard charges of membership are shown below
• The application should ask the user to enter the customer name, the number of months for membership, and yes or no to indicate whether the customer receives a special offer or not. The special offer will give customers a 15% discount on the membership no matter how many months they register.
• Assume that the number of months to be entered is an integer type with the range between 1 and 60. An error message should be issued if a user enters a value beyond this range and the re-entering is required.
• The program makes a calculation of membership and displays the result as shown in the below figure. The program should be kept running with entering the next set of input data.
• After all M sets of input data are entered from the keyboard, your program will also display the information that includes the customer spending most, the customer spending least as well as a simple bar chart to display how many members with the number of months are less than 6 months and greater than/equal 6 months as shown in the below figure.
• The application should be user-friendly by displaying appropriate welcome, exit and error message. Your program should be run as normal without changing any source code except setting M with a different value.
Get My Assignment Help.