Need Solution for Tutorial Questions of HI6007 Holmes?
Tutorial Questions Solution for Hi6007 Statistics Holmes Institute
Recently in view of Covid 19 issue being faced worldwide, Holmes Institute has also undergone major change in terms of the curriculum pattern. In order to reduce the spread of disease online classes are being conducted for all subjects. In these online classes students are being provided with detailed concepts and knowledge pertaining to chosen field. Now teachers have also started different pattern wherein class tutorials are provided every week to students which they have to solve in order to get assessment marks. This method ensure students are continuously focusing on their curriculum and remain involved in order to accomplish their studies. Punjab Assignment help has extended special support for students in order to solve these tutorial questions with minimum cost being the leading assignment help expert for Holmes Assignments!!
Also check link for tutorial questions of HI5004 Marketing
HI6007 Statistics for Business Decisions Week 2 Tutorial questions
Based on the online classes of week 1 for the students of Holmes Institute tutor has provided tutorial questions for week 2 which students must solve so as to accomplish the course. Week 2 tutorial question for HI6007 Statistics for business decision subject is given as under:
HI6007 Statistics for Business Decisions
Tutorial 1 – Week 2
In your own words, differentiate the following statistical terminologies with some examples.
- Population Parameter and Sample Statistic
- Descriptive Statistics and Inferential Statistics
- Nominal Scale and Ordinal Scale
- Primary Data Source and Secondary Data Source
The Bureau of Transportation Statistics Omnibus Household Survey is conducted annually and serves as an information source for the U.S. Department of Transportation. In one part of the survey the person being interviewed was asked to respond to the following statement: “Drivers of motor vehicles should be allowed to talk on a hand-held cell phone while driving.” Possible responses were strongly agree, somewhat agree, somewhat disagree, and strongly disagree. Forty-four respondents said that they strongly agree with this statement, 130 said that they somewhat agree, 165 said they somewhat disagree, and 741 said they strongly disagree with this statement (Bureau of Transportation website, August 2010).
- Do the responses for this statement provide categorical or quantitative data?
- Would it make more sense to use averages or percentages as a summary of the responses for this statement?
- What percentage of respondents strongly agrees with allowing drivers of motor vehicles to talk on a hand-held cell phone while driving?
- Do the results indicate general support for or against allowing drivers of motor vehicles to talk on a hand-held cell phone while driving?
The table below shows a data set containing information for 25 of the shadow stocks tracked by the American Association of Individual Investors. Shadow stocks are common stocks of smaller companies that are not closely followed by Wall Street analysts.
|Company||Exchange||Ticker Symbol||Market Cap ($ millions)||Price/ Earnings Ratio||Gross Profit Margin (%)|
|North Coast Energy||OTC||NCEB||52.5||6.2||59.3|
|Hansen Natural Corp.||OTC||HANS||41.1||14.6||44.8|
|SEMCO Energy, Inc.||NYSE||SEN||193.4||18.7||23.6|
|Party City Corporation||OTC||PCTY||97.2||15.9||36.4|
|Tech/Ops Sevcon, Inc.||AMEX||TO||23.2||20.7||35.7|
|Qiao Xing Universal Tele.||OTC||64.3||22.1||30.8|
|Energy West Incorporated||OTC||EWST||29.1||9.7||16.3|
|Barnwell Industries, Inc.||AMEX||BRN||27.3||7.4||73.4|
|Medical Action Industries||OTC||MDCI||137.1||26.9||30.6|
|Drexler Technology Corp.||OTC||DRXR||233.6||45.6||53.6|
|Gerber Childrenswear Inc.||NYSE||GCW||126.9||7.9||25.8|
|Artesian Resources Corp.||OTC||ARTNA||62.8||20.5||45.5|
|York Water Company||OTC||YORW||92.2||22.9||74.2|
- How many variables are in the data set?
- Which of the variables are categorical and which are quantitative?
- For the Exchange variable, show the frequency and the percent frequency for AMEx. Construct a bar graph for the Exchange variable.
- Show the frequency distribution for the gross Profit Margin using the five intervals: 0–14.9, 15–29.9, 30–44.9, 45–59.9, and 60–74.9. Construct a histogram.
Get Solution for HI6007 Statistics for Business Tutorial 1 Week 2 Questions
Our Statistics Assignment experts can help in order to solve the Tutorial 1 Week 2 questions with ease. We are charging just 30 AUD for solving out the statistics tutorial questions. So send us your request for solution of tutorial questions and find solution immediately with Punjab Assignment help !!
Call or whats app: +918053884564 !!
Check out our latest posts !!
- HI5004 Tutorial 1 Week 2 Marketing management
- PUBH1361 Principles & Practice of WHS
- MMS714 Sport Organisation Behaviour
- ICT583 Data Science Applications Data visualization
- Essay on capital based macroeconomic framework Sweden
- ACC512 Assessment 2 Divine denim
- BUSN20017 Effective Business Communications
- HRMT20024 Managing Human Resources
- MGMT20144 Management and Business Context
- MRKT20052 Assessment CQU
- MNG91002 Entrepreneurship Assignment 1 Case Fairphone
- Write Essays for Money
- Persuasive speech topics
- CIS7028 Information Security
- PUBH6001 Health Policy and Advocacy
- MLC710 T1 2020 Sport and the Law
- Essay Typer for quality essay writer on any topic
- Planning to Study in Deakin in 2020? Get Assignment help
- BSBMGT605 PROVIDE LEADERSHIP ACROSS THE ORGANISATION
- Usage of Moodle or blackboard in UK for assignment help
- Foreign Direct Investment Report
- Coursework 2 Summative Individual Research report
- WS2121 Reflective Statement of Practice learnjcu
- WS2121 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Skills and Frameworks for Practice learnJCU
- Case Synopsis Zynga
- OPMT 1187 Analysis o