MOD003463 Undergraduate Major Project – Integrated Case Study
Do you need help for MOD003463 Undergraduate Major Project – Integrated Case Study
|Assessment||Coursework – Report|
|Module Title:||Undergraduate Major Project – Integrated Case Study|
|Module Leader:||William Jefferies|
|Word Limit:||4000 words This excludes bibliography and other items listed in rule 6.75 of the Academic Regulations: http://web.anglia.ac.uk/anet/academic/public/academic_regs.pdf|
|Assessed Learning Outcomes||1 – 5|
|Submission Deadline :||Please refer to the deadline on the VLE|
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- This assignment must be completed individually.
- You must use the Harvard referencing system.
- Your work must indicate the number of words you have used. You must not exceed the specified maximum number of words. When a written assessment is marked, the excessive use of words beyond the word limit is reflected in the academic judgement of the piece of work which results in a lower mark being awarded for the piece of work (regulation 6.74).
- Submissions are to be made anonymously. Do not write your name anywhere on your work.
- Write your student ID number at the top of every page.
- Where the assignment comprises more than one task, all tasks must be submitted in a single document.
- You must number all pages.
- No extensions nor late submissions are available for this assessment.
Mitigation: The deadline for submission of mitigation in relation to this assignment is no later than five working days after the submission date of this work. Please contact the Director of Studies Team – DoS@london.aru.ac.uk. See rules 6.112 – 6.141: http://web.anglia.ac.uk/anet/academic/public/academic_regs.pdf
Choose one of the following organisations upon which to base your answer:
- Lolas cupcakes limited https://www.lolascupcakes.co.uk/
- BCD Events https://www.bcdme.com/
- Worldremit https://www.worldremit.com/
- Freeline Therapeutics https://www.freeline.life/
- Sail Croatia https://www.sail-croatia.com/
- Busy Bees Nurseries Ltd www.busybees.com
- British Heart Foundation www.bhf.org.uk Write a report with the following sections
1.0 TITLE PAGE
4.0 MAIN BODY
- Strategic Issues
FORMAT OF SUBMISSION
- You should include a minimum of 20 appropriate sources within your work to support your answer.
- You should include an ARU Harvard-formatted reference list at the end of the submission, that includes all cited sources.
- You should proofread your work prior to submission to reduce likelihood of errors.
- Coherent and logically structured explanation of points, evidenced with quantitative and qualitative data
- Analysis of points and evidence with appropriate models and theories
- Critical assessment of gaps, contradictions and limitations of points, evidence, models and theories
- An absence of any avoidable mistakes in spelling, grammar, formatting or referencing
- All discussions should be supported by at least 20 appropriate sources of current and relevant evidence and data, models and theories.
- Sources must be from the middle or top of the Hierarchy of Sources and accurately cited using Anglia Ruskin University Harvard Referencing.