MOD003463 Undergraduate Major Project – Integrated Case Study
Do you need help for MOD003463 Undergraduate Major Project – Integrated Case Study
|Module Title:||Undergraduate Major Project – Integrated Case Study|
|Module Leader:||William Jefferies and Gillian Squire|
|Word Limit:||2000 This excludes bibliography and other items listed in rule 6.75 of the Academic Regulations: http://web.anglia.ac.uk/anet/academic/public/academic_regs.pdf|
|Assessed Learning Outcomes||1-5|
|Submission Deadline:||Please refer to the deadline on the VLE|
WRITING YOUR ASSIGNMENT:
- This assignment must be completed individually.
- You must use the Harvard referencing system.
- Your work must indicate the number of words you have used. Written assignments must not exceed the specified maximum number of words. When a written assignment is marked, the excessive use of words beyond the word limit is reflected in the academic judgement of the piece of work which results in a lower mark being awarded for the piece of work (regulation 6.74).
- Assignment submissions are to be made anonymously. Do not write your name anywhere on your work.
- Write your student ID number at the top of every page.
- Where the assignment comprises more than one task, all tasks must be submitted in a single document.
- You must number all pages.
SUBMITTING YOUR ASSIGNMENT:
In order to achieve full marks, you must submit your work before the deadline. Work that is submitted late – up to five working days after the published submission deadline – will be accepted and marked. However, the element of the module’s assessment to which the work contributes will be capped with a maximum mark of 40%.
Work cannot be submitted if the period of 5 working days after the deadline has passed (unless there is an approved extension). Failure to submit within the relevant period will mean that you have failed the assessment.
Requests for short-term extensions will only be considered in the case of illness or other cause considered valid by the Director of Studies Team. Please contact DoS@london.aru.ac.uk. A request must normally be received and agreed by the Director of Studies Team in writing at least 24 hours prior to the deadline. See rules 6.64-
Mitigation: The deadline for submission of mitigation in relation to this assignment is no later than five working days after the submission date of this work. Please contact the Director of Studies
Team – DoS@london.aru.ac.uk. See rules 6.112 –
Write a literature review for one of the following organisations:
- Lolas cupcakes limited https://www.lolascupcakes.co.uk/
- BCD Events https://www.bcdme.com/
- Worldremit https://www.worldremit.com/
- Freeline Therapeutics https://www.freeline.life/
- Sail Croatia https://www.sail-croatia.com/
- Busy Bees Nurseries Ltd www.busybees.com
- British Heart Foundation www.bhf.org.uk
The Literature Review must include the following sections
- Presentation of data
- Presentation of models and theories
- Reference list
To pass this assignment you must satisfactorily complete all elements of the literature review.
You must show the ability to:
- Develop a systematic approach to searching for literature/evidence
- Use a search strategy effectively, including qualitative and quantitative data and journal articles
- Identify at least 20 appropriate sources to support your research
- Outline key findings from data and models and theories
- Situate your sources within the Hierarchy of Sources
- Demonstrate the ability to use Anglia Ruskin Harvard referencing correctly