MNG03048 Assignment 1 Quantitative Research Methods
MNG03048 Quantitative Research Methods
Value: 30% (marked out of 30)
Answer the questions below.
Please ensure that your assignment is submitted as a single document and the answers are displayed in a logical format. The word limit for each question is 400. Ensure you reference your work.
The word limit for each question is 400.
Question 1 (3 marks)
Define business research and describe its task.
Question 2 (3 marks)
How have technology and internationalisation affected business research?
Question 3 (4 marks)
Define knowledge management. What is its purpose within an organisation?
Question 4 (4 marks)
What makes a decision support system successful?
Question 5 (4 marks)
What does the statement “There is nothing so practical as a good theory” mean? Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Explain why.
Question 6 (4 marks)
What is meant by the sampling terms “population” and “sample”? Why are they important in business research?
Question 7 (4 marks)
Why is the “defining research objectives” of the research process probably the most important stage?
Question 8 (4 marks)
What are the differences between descriptive and inferential statistics?
Also check other posts
- HI5004 T1 2020 Marketing Management
- HI6006 T1 2020 Competitive Strategy
- HI5020 T1 2020 Corporate Accounting
- HI5019 T1 2020 Strategic Information Systems for Business and Enterprise
- HI5002 T1 2020 Finance for Business
- HI6025 T1 2020 Accounting Theory and Current Issues
- HI6005 T1 2020 Management and Organisations in a Global Environment
- HI5014 T1 2020 International Business Across Borders
- HI5003 T1 2020 Economics for Business
- HI6008 T1 2020 Business Research Project