MN503 | Assignment 1 Overview of Internetworking | Networking
MN503 Assignment 1 Overview of Internetworking Networking
A case study entitled “Yeshiva University Dorm Wi-Fi Changes from Restrictive to Enriched Student Experience” is uploaded with the assignment 1 folder, and the link for the case study is provided in the appendix.MN503 Assignment 1 Overview of Internetworking Networking.
Based on your comprehension of the case study prepare a report on the proposed wired and wireless network solution for Yeshiva University. The report on the proposed design must have the following contents.
• Project scope
• Challenges and constraints
• User-centric design concept
• Project hardware requirements
• Network design in an appropriate simulation software
• Demonstration of the simulation model (snapshots of ping connectivity is preferable)
• IEEE referencing style
While designing the wired and the wireless network, please consider Yeshiva University has four campuses in New York City. The Beren Campus, located in midtown Manhattan, has four dorms.