MGT5STR | Assessment 1 Individual Authentic Research Portfolio | Management
MGT5STR Assessment 1 Individual Authentic Research Portfolio Management
This assessment focuses on your understanding and appreciation of Strategic Management Inputs. MGT5STR Assessment 1 Individual Authentic Research Portfolio Management. You are required to identify a corporation in the Agribusiness food-related sector of Australia. This report should include the following items:
• Identify an Agribusiness operating in Australia.
• Identify its business units and products and services lines.
• Identify its business revenue units and discuss the importance of the largest of these revenue units.
• Analyse the Agribusiness’ external environment.
• Discuss its political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal operating environment.
• Analyse the Agribusiness’ internal organisation.
• Discuss its resources, capabilities, core competencies and competitive advantages.
• Make recommendations for the future strategic direction of the selected Agribusiness.
• Write the report in English with structured sentences that conform to academic writing guidelines.
• Follow a report structure with an executive summary, table of contents and conclusion.
• Use Harvard referencing style in text and in the list of references. A minimum of eight (8) journal articles and textbook references are required to show basic research.