MGT5MIO Innovation Analysis Assessment
MGT5MIO Innovation Analysis
Get Assignment help for MGT5MIO Innovation Analysis with leading assignment help service at Punjabassignmenthelp@gmail.com
Part A: 1500 Word Written Report (30% of total grade for subject)
Your report should address and include the following elements (for more details, please refer to the marking rubric):
• Cover page, Introduction
• Discuss the major sub-types of your innovation or the area of this innovation you are going to focus on (eg mobile commerce within technological innovation, or self-service innovation, design innovation)
• Discuss the most important milestones for this innovation
• Discuss how your innovation has affected organisations management approach (Use company examples in your answer)
• Recommend 3 future developments of this innovation for organizations based on your research. N.B. Timetable/costs/charts should be placed in an appendix and not included in word count.
Depth of Analysis – Response shows clear understanding and application of relevant concepts. Explanation is well elaborated and detailed
All relevant concepts applied accurately, all clearly detailed & thoroughly elaborated, showing excellent understanding.
Maximum score 40
Comprehensive & Consistent – Response is detailed, comprehensive and logically consistent. All questions are responded to in detail and all parts & ideas logically consistent
Response is very comprehensive, detailed and logically consistent.
Maximum score 30
Professional Presentation – Professional standard of writing, clearly structured, with appropriate language and tone
Very well written, with clear structure and appropriate language and tone.
Maximum score 10
Critical & Well Supported – At least 15 recent references (the majority at least 2014 – 2015), in the AOM format
All points well supported. All support materials recent and respected, and in the right format.
Maximum score 10
• Use of appropriate presentation style and references – Use at least 10 academic references (using the 2010, Academy of Management style.