MCIS 5103 – Advanced Programming Concepts
A Currency broker company has asked us to build a system that notifies them when a currency pair rate reaches the target rate. User configures the currency pair and target rate.
The URL to get the Rates in XML form:
Example of the rate:
Here “Bid” is the current rate. “Ask” is the suggested sell rate. “High” is day high, “Low” is day low, “Direction” is 1=>up, -1=>down, 0=>no change compared to last rate, and “Last” is the time for last tick.
1. You will need a parser to parse the XML. There are several examples online.
2. Start with hard coded user configuration. For example. Pair: EURUSD, Target rate: 1.381
3. Make it user entry once you have working code.
4. You will periodically check the rates, consider using a schedular.
4. For notification, we will assume that there is a system that will be called to notify users. You only display it on the screen if target has been reached.
Software design document (SDD) that includes following:
– Requirements and analysis (20)
– Architect diagram (multi tier architecture) (40)
– Class diagram for each component (40)
NOTE: if cheating and copying is determined then both students will receive a F for this course.
Buy Online Assignment Help services for COMPUTER ASSIGNMENT with Punjab Assignment Help at email@example.com