Looking for BIZ104 Customer Experience Management Assignment Help
BIZ104 Customer Experience Management Laureate International Universities
BIZ104 Customer experience management is one of the key subject for the students of Laureate International university Australia. This subject has been devised in order to teach students regarding ways which can help students to understand the strategies for enhancing consumer experience for any product or service offered. Key outcomes of present coursework designed by the university are as under:
- Compare and contrast the emerging concepts and practices that shape the customer experience.
- Explore customer differentiation in service delivery and identify customer’s critical touch points that influence an organisation’s customer experience strategy
- Research a customer problem and develop an appropriate customer experience
- Develop and communicate a customer experience strategy
- Analyse and apply tools to monitor and evaluate a customer experience strategy
Furthermore in order to test student knowledge and understanding of the coursework assignment has been designed by the tutor for this subject. This assignment pertains to the Customer experience strategy: Research outcomes which is an individual report.
This assessment involves the following activities:
- Introduce briefly the organisation you have chosen: the industry it competes in, its background, its service offering and your research objective to improve the customer experience.
- Describe and discuss your primary research method for your online survey i.e. its planning, design, how you recruited your participants for your online survey and implementation. (You will need to have at least 10 completed customer surveys).
- Describe and discuss at least 3 secondary research methods carried out (i.e. academic journal articles, book chapters, business reports, organisation’s website social media reviews).
- Apply CEM concepts to identify the challenges and opportunities for achieving acustomer experience that is in line with the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Identify and differentiate 2 customer segments from research undertaken using personasto illustrate and communicate their unique customer perspectives
- Take the Voice of the Customer (VOC) and customer feedback obtained from primaryand secondary research into account in forming the customer experience strategy.
- Connect customer experience maps and alignment diagrams with a business valueproposition for the 2 customer segments identified above.
- Write a conclusion summarising how your CEM strategy will offer a better service toyour organisation’s customers.
- Add your evidence of research data as an appendix, including the link to your survey withat least 10 completed customer surveys and if applicable screen shots of current social media reviews.
Assignment Help for BIZ104 Customer Experience Management
Punjab Assignment Help is among the leading Assignment help agencies helping students with minimum pricing during such shaky times. We can help students with this assignment for only 70 AUD. In order to get assignment help for BIZ104 subject students can email or call us directly at below details
Call or whats app: +918053884564
Check out other similar posts !!
- HI5004 Tutorial Question Answers
- Need solution for HI5001 Week 2 Tutorial
- Need help with MNG03236 Business Professional Development
- Need Solution for Tutorial 1 HI5020 CORPORATE ACCOUNTING
- Need solution for Week 3 Tutorial of HI5019 Holmes
- Need solution for HI5019 Week 2 Tutorial Question
- Looking for HI5017 Week 1 Tutorial Solution
- Are You looking for Federation University Assignments?
- Find Tutorial solution for HI5014 T1 2020 International Business
- HC2091 T1 2020 Business Finance
- How to write HI6008 T1 2020 Assignment 1 Group formation
- Need Solution for Tutorial Questions of HI6007 Holmes?
- HI5004 Tutorial 1 Week 2 Marketing management
- PUBH1361 Principles & Practice of WHS
- MMS714 Sport Organisation Behaviour
- ICT583 Data Science Applications Data visualization
- Essay on capital based macroeconomic framework Sweden