Looking for Assessment 2 MGT501 Business Environment
Internal and External Stakeholder Analysis
Laureate International University is one of the most popular universities for International students. MGT501 Business environment is one of the mandatory subjects which help students to explore fundamentals of business in contemporary environment and allow building professional value proposition for business practitioners. Below are the key learning objectives which are being fulfilled through current subject
- Analyse and synthesise the fundamentals of business in the contemporary environment.
- Construct and Justify a professional value proposition as a business practitioner
MGT501 Assessment 2 Assignment Help
Punjab Assignment help offers plagiarism free assignment solution for MGT501 Business Environment Assessment 2. This assignment relates with internal and external stakeholder analysis and consist of 2500 words. So get assignment help for this assignment at below
Email id: Punjabassignmenthelp@gmail.com
Call or whats app: +918053884564
Below is the context of present assignment
Business stakeholder analysis is a technique for identifying stakeholders and analysing their roles. The aim of the analysis is to map out the stakeholders’ level of influence and degree of interest with regards to the business. Stakeholder analysis can also be used to assess the relationships between different stakeholders and the issues they care about most.
Internal stakeholders are individuals or groups who are directly involved in the business, such as owners, board members, managers, employees, and investors. External stakeholders are indirectly influenced by the business activities, like customers, suppliers, competitors, society and government.
By understanding both perspectives, the business can engage and enhance communication with relevant stakeholders, reduce or prevent risks, identify business opportunities, improve internal stakeholders’ commitment in the business and the reputation of the business amongst external stakeholders.
Instructions and suggested structure MGT601
In this assessment, you will examine a business in an industry that you have either previously worked in or would like to in the future. Leading up to the assessment submission, you must
participate in the Assessment 2 weekly discussions in the Discussion Forums on Blackboard. You will locate this discussion forum in the Assessment Area of blackboard. Weekly contributions are required in Modules 2-4.
Please Remember your contributions to the discussion topics are one of the assessment attributes.
(LMS please create an Assessment 2 Discussion Forum separately in the Assessment area of blackboard as students are required to participate in this to complete the assessment)
Presenting a business example and contributing to the discussion forum, you will:
- identify and analyse functional areas in the business
- identify and analyse the internal and external stakeholders
- compare two industries with each other
- create a stakeholder matrix
- discuss chosen stakeholders and industries in the context of relevant theories and frameworks
Your individual stakeholder analysis should follow standard report structure and include the following:
- · Cover page
- Executive Summary
- o A concise summary of the main report in bullet points
- Introduction and background information on your business example
- Main body
- Identify functional areas
- Identify internal and external stakeholders and their roles
- Identify the nature and degree of main stakeholders’ interests, and implications of conflicting interests
- Identify the level of main stakeholders’ influence
- Create a stakeholder matrix
- In the discussion forum, choose an example from your peers and compare the industry your business operates in with their industry, identify the main points of stakeholder dissimilarities and analyse the differences in stakeholder interests and influences
- Appendices (if necessary)