ITC571 | PROJECT CLOSURE PROJECT REPORT AND SEMINAR | EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES AND INNOVATION
IT Assignment Help
For the Group OPTION: The Capstone Seminar is submitted by the group as a group seminar.
WHAT TO DO:
- Project Closure: Final Blog Entry and Evaluation of the Value of the Project Documentation (10%)
- The purpose of this assessment is to produce a discussion that will be supported by and include your literature review with references from respected sources from Assessment Item 2.
- your references in APA style
- Ensure that the Project Blog by you is your own work and has not been submitted elsewhere and complies with the University’s requirements for academic integrity.
- Present a Capstone Project Seminar (30%).
- The time has been deliberately limited to 10 minutes to force you into selecting the most appropriate subset of information to present for this situation and you will be heavily penalised if you take more than 15 minutes.
- NOTE: If doing a video presentation (YouTube, Vimeo etc) then try to halve the time for the online audience. (Question time does not count as part of the presentation time.)
- This seminar can be to a live class of peers or online as a video presentation, outlining the results of your Capstone Project.
- The seminar should be accompanied by appropriate audio/visual tools such as a set of presentation slides or examples of hardware/software/systems that are necessary for the audience to understand and follow your presentation.
- You may be asked questions from the audience after your presentation.
- Please ask your local supervisor for the date, time or the URL of the Online Video you will be presenting. Presenting a seminar also demonstrates that you have understood the project work that has been carried out.
Seminar Logistics Planning
The seminar format will vary within the context of each cohort, but these notes will act as a guide to the seminar format.
The recommended format is to follow the 6 plus 4 model: This means that for “live” seminars you will get 6 minutes to talk about the project plus 4 minutes of question time, with a further 5 minutes allocated for “overtime speakers” and change of presenters. In this format then the “live” classroom seminar can handle 4 seminars per hour. For recorded or online seminars, the “plus 4” for question time will be replaced by assessing the time, effort and quality of the recording.
The “live” classroom seminar for large classes will not be practical, so you may also be asked to do the seminar as a recorded 6-minute video (YouTube, Vimeo etc or on flash drive, CD or DVD – as long as the marker has access) to increase the throughput of presenters.
For individuals then the seminar is 6 minutes long however for a single group seminar report, each member speaks for 2 minutes of the total of 6 minutes and is assessed individually on their contribution to the team effort
Keyword: ITC571, help with asisgnment, assignment help, technology essay writing, writing an assignment, written assignment, do my assignment
Punjab Assignment Help
Buy Online Assignment Help services for IT ASSIGNMENT with Punjab Assignment Help at firstname.lastname@example.org