Initial Reflection Assignment in MGT501 Business Environment
Get Initial Reflection Assignment help in MGT501 Business Environment with Punjab Assignment Help
|Subject Code and Title||MGT501 – Business Environment|
|Length||Up to 1,000 words|
|Learning Outcomes||The Subject Learning Outcomes demonstrated by successful completion of the task below include: Apply conceptual knowledge of reflective practice in a business context. Critically evaluate business principles and stakeholders’ viewpoints in global environments.|
|Submission||12 Week Duration: Due by 11:55 pm AEST/AEDT, Sunday, end of Module 2 (Week 4) 6 Week Duration: Due by 11:55 pm AEST/AEDT, Sunday, end of Module 2 (Week 2)|
Based on a verifiable reflection model and relevant aspects of topics covered in Modules 1 and 2, you are required to write a 1000-word reflection on what motivated you to undertake your current course of study (postgraduate program) at Torrens University.
Self-reflection is a way of assessing yourself and understanding the reasons for your life experiences. It is about analysing what you do, why you do it, and its future implications. Self-reflection also enhances self-awareness, which provides a solid basis for empathy and good leadership. Most importantly, it enables you to develop your skills, and ability to strengthen your reflective inquiries with theoretical evidence: theory-practice interface.
Therefore, this assessment provides you with an opportunity to formally reflect on your reasons for undertaking your course of study at Torrens University, and how it may help you develop professionally. In addition, it helps you to become aware of your thinking, through describing, analysing and evaluating your learning experiences.
Adopting an established reflective model (e.g., the Gibbs Reflective Cycle 1988, or the Driscoll Reflective Model, 1994) and relevant aspects of topics covered in Modules 1 and 2, you are required to write up to 1000 words of ‘initial reflection’ on the reasons for undertaking your current course of study.
The topics you are expected to cover may include but are not limited to the business environment and reflective business practices, business structures and government regulations, including economic principles.
Please note that you are required to adopt ONLY ONE (1) reflective model in this assessment.
- The reflection should address the following questions:
- How did your experiences (academic and/or work) prepare you for the current course of study?
- What are the past experiences (or interests) you have in this area?
- How would you ensure the required outcomes of your course of study are being met?
- How would you manage and monitor your academic activities to ensure a successful conclusion of your course of study?
- Looking into the future, what are the implications of your current course of study in later life (post-career)?
- What are the goals you would like to set for yourself, with respect to your current course of study?
Key points to consider:
- Start the reflection with a brief description of your initial understanding of the business environment, reflective practices, economic principles and others. With reference to these subject contents, justify your choice of the current course of study, identify how your course of study relates to your own experiences, and how you may apply your knowledge in the future.
- You are expected to carefully analyse your previous experiences and current expectations. Your reflection should be clear and succinct and demonstrate that you have short-term and long-term goals, including an understanding of what you want to do with your degree.
- Please note that the reflection is about your course of study and career/professional projections. You need to integrate some theoretical implications of this subject into your reflection. For example, if the reason for embarking on an MBA program is to change your profession, start a new business, or advance your career, you may need to reflect on the consequences/implications of some business environment issues — stakeholders, business structures, macro-and microenvironments, etc.
Structure and Format:
- Please structure the reflection as follows:
Cover sheet: You MUST use the formal Torrens University coversheet.
Brief (one sentence) aim of the assessment, and how you intend to achieve it (brief outline of your adopted reflective model [e.g., Driscoll, 1994] and its stages).
Use the reflective model stages as your main headings (e.g., Driscoll, 1994 — what, so what and now what) to address the suggested reflective points.
Conclusion Reference List
- Please write the reflection in the first person (e.g., me, my, mine, or I), because this is about YOU, your reflections and your interpretations. For example, “I considered this advice to be.. because it
had a big impact on my………and it helped me to understand the reason for my ”).
- Try to be as specific as possible. Provide brief examples to illustrate your points, including those that would enable you to demonstrate learning.
- Please make sure to make significant references to the subject contents, including other readings.
- You are strongly advised to frequently read through the rubric as you write because it is the evaluation guide, with criteria for grading your assignment.
Please review and provide a minimum of 7 reference sources — four (4) academic (textbooks and peer-reviewed journal articles) and three (3) other (newspaper articles, business/trade publications, and substantiated website publications) sources. Please note that references to ‘Wikipedia’ or similar unsubstantiated sources are not acceptable.
Use APA (7th ed.) referencing style for both in-text citations and reference listing. Please see more information on referencing on the Academic Skills webpage.
Submit your Initial Reflection via the Assessment link in the main navigation menu in MGT501 Business Environment. The Learning Facilitator will provide feedback via the Grade Centre in the LMS portal. Feedback can be viewed in My Grades.
Get Initial Reflection Assignment help in MGT501 Business Environment with Punjab Assignment Help!
Students can avail of assignment help services for Initial Reflection Assignment in MGT501 Business Environment with the Punjab Assignment help team as they offer 100% plagiarism free content, on-time delivery and an affordable price range. Our experts have deep knowledge of the Professional Communications subject. Contact us today for assignment help and get a winning edge over fellow students. Contact us at Punjabassignmenthelp@gmail.com or call +918053884564.