IHRMC010 Tri 2 International Human resource management
IHRMC010 International human resource management and change ARU
Get this assignment for just 25 Pounds
Call or whats app: +447464884564
|Module Title:||International Human Resource Management and Change|
|Module Leader:||Dr Jonathan Salkeld|
|Word Limit:||1000 words This excludes bibliography and other items listed in rule 6.75 of the Academic Regulations: http://web.anglia.ac.uk/anet/academic/public/academic_regs.pdf|
|Assessed Learning Outcomes||1 & 4|
|Submission Deadline:||This assignment must be received by no later than 14:00 on Friday, 12 March 2021|
PREPARING YOUR ASSIGNMENT
- This assignment must be completed individually.
- You must use the Harvard referencing system.
- Your work must indicate the number of words you have used. Written assignments must not exceed the specified maximum number of words.
- Assignment submissions are to be made anonymously. Do not write your name anywhere on your work.
- Write your student ID number at the top of every page.
- Where the assignment comprises more than one task, all tasks must be submitted in a single document.
- You must number all pages.
SUBMITTING YOUR ASSIGNMENT:
In order to achieve full marks, you must submit your work before the deadline. Work that is submitted late – up to five working days after the published submission deadline – will be accepted and marked. However, the element of the module’s assessment to which the work contributes will be capped with a maximum mark of 40%.
Work cannot be submitted if the period of 5 working days after the deadline has passed (unless there is an approved extension). Failure to submit within the relevant period will mean that you have failed the assessment.
Requests for short-term extensions will only be considered in the case of illness or other cause considered valid by the iCentre Adviser. Due to the practical nature of this assessment no extensions are available. Please contact iCentre@lca.anglia.ac.uk. In case of difficulties beyond your control. A request must normally be received and agreed by the iCentre Adviser in writing at least 24 hours prior to the deadline. See rules 6.56-6.65: http://web.anglia.ac.uk/anet/academic/public/academic_regs.pdf
Mitigation: The deadline for submission of mitigation in relation to this assignment is no later than five working days after the submission date of this work. Please contact iCentre@lca.anglia.ac.uk
See rules 6.103 – 6.132: http://web.anglia.ac.uk/anet/academic/public/academic_regs.pdf
You are required to prepare a 1000-word literature review on the topic of national culture. The literature review will provide the basis for your summative assessment in which you are required to consider the impact of national culture on HR strategies and practices within a new joint venture overseas. Your literature review should include the following elements:
- Definitions of national culture and an assessment of the Globe Project research study
- An assessment of how national culture might impact on HR strategy & practice, using examples from the continent of North or South America
This assignment is designed to assess the following learning outcomes – critically. Taking the above elements into account, these are the broad criteria against which your assignment will be measured.
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the academic development of HRM within a rapidly changing international context, synthesising theory and practice with respect to the application of HRM to the management of organisations.
4. Analyse the effect of organisational and national culture on the management of human resources and sustainable development within organisations.
In addition, your literature review will be marked against the following specific criteria:
|Mark criteria||Mark awarded|
|Definitions of national culture and an assessment of the Globe research study||/40|
|The impact of national culture on HRM strategy & practice||/30|
|Critical analysis of the literature||/30|