HRMT20024 Managing Human Resources
HRMT20024 Managing Human Resources Assignment Help
1 | Presentation (25%)
No return date specified.
The primary purpose of this assessment is for you to develop a critical understanding of future trends in HRM within the context of current academic literature. The second purpose is to develop your oral communication and presentation skills. You will explore the question: “What is the current research for the HRM topic?” The HRM topic is drawn from the unit profile for weeks 4 – 12 inclusive and are as follows:
Week 4 Human resource planning in a changing environment
Week 5 Work design challenges in a global environment
Week 6 Talent attraction and selection
Week 7 Talent retention, and development
Week 8 Management of performance
Week 9 Strategic reward management
Week 10 Managing work health and safety
Week 11 Workplace negotiation processes
Week 12 Evaluating HRM: towards the future
Full instructions are available on the Moodle site, including instructions for distance students.
2 | Reviewing the Literature (2500 words) (30%)
Friday (10-Apr-2020) 11:45 PM AEST
The primary purpose of this assessment is to enhance students’ research, analysis and referencing skills. The secondary purpose is to give students the opportunity to demonstrate their critical thinking and written communication skills. The third purpose is to demonstrate that you have commenced appropriate research for Assessment 3. Before starting this assessment, please read the assessment rubric at the end of this document. You should always check the unit website for specific instructions, which may be updated continuously. You are required to compile an Annotated bibliography of 5 peer-reviewed journal articles.
Step 1. Select one of the options for Essay 3. Read the Assessment 3 Essay options and identify which one you will work on for assessment 2 and 3.
Step 2. Undertake research of the recent academic literature since 2010. Identify five (5) academic peer reviewed journal articles relevant to the Assessment 3 Essay topic. These must be aligned to the unit themes from Weeks 1 to 5 (e.g. evolution of HRM, the context of HRM, industrial relations, HR planning and work design challenges in a global environment). It is recommended that you undertake your research via the online ‘search’ of CQUniversity Library. You cannot use the article from your Assessment 1 presentation for Assessment 2.
Step 3. Write 500 words on each article (500 x 5= 2500 words). For each journal article, write to the headings in the template. These include:
· full reference
· outline of research objective and research question
· outline of the method
· discussion of the findings
· summary of the conclusions
· indication of how this will be relevant for your Essay 3
3 | Attracting and retaining staff (2500 words) (45%)
Friday (29-May-2020) 11:45 PM AEST
No return date specified.
Students have completed the ‘Reviewing the Literature’ for Assessment 2, and that material should be used towards Assessment 3, including the feedback received. Assessment 3 will assist students to apply their learning to a particular industry sector or problem, and tailor their argument to that sector’s specific challenges. It will give students the opportunity to enhance their research, analysis, critical thinking and written communication skills; particularly in the areas of argument development and essay writing. Before starting this assessment, please read the marking criteria (at the end of this document). There are two choices of sectors (will be announced) for Essay 3. You will write an essay on the key challenges in attracting and retaining a workforce in your selected sector. Your essay will draw on at least five themes from Week 1 to Week 11 of this unit, being those most relevant to your selected industry sector. Your essay will draw on the academic literature (including the annotated bibliography for Assessment 2), and develop an argument applying that literature to your selected sector. You must cite at least ten (10) relevant peer reviewed journal articles, and 3 chapters from the Nankervis et al. (2019) textbook (10th Edition). You can cite other academic references such as books, conference papers, and book chapters but these will NOT be counted as part of the 10 journal articles.
Check out our latest posts !!
- MNG91002 Entrepreneurship Assignment 1 Case Fairphone
- Write Essays for Money
- Persuasive speech topics
- CIS7028 Information Security
- PUBH6001 Health Policy and Advocacy
- MLC710 T1 2020 Sport and the Law
- Essay Typer for quality essay writer on any topic
- Planning to Study in Deakin in 2020? Get Assignment help
- BSBMGT605 PROVIDE LEADERSHIP ACROSS THE ORGANISATION
- Usage of Moodle or blackboard in UK for assignment help
- Foreign Direct Investment Report
- Coursework 2 Summative Individual Research report
- WS2121 Reflective Statement of Practice learnjcu
- WS2121 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Skills and Frameworks for Practice learnJCU
- Case Synopsis Zynga
- OPMT 1187 Analysis of Project Management Issues
- SLE111 Bioinformatics Assignment Help
- Using UBSS Moodle for Assignment Help
- BSBFIM601 Manage Finances Assignment
- HC3031 T1 2020 Trends in the Global Business Environment
- HC1010 T1 2020 Accounting for Business Group Assignment
- FINA600 Assessment 2 Financial Management
- HI5013 T1 2020 Managing Across Borders
- MGT610 Organisational Best Practice Part B
- MGT610 Organisational Best Practice Part A
- COIT20245 Assignment 1 CQU
- MIS602 Data Modelling & Database Design