How to write HI6008 T1 2020 Assignment 1 Group formation
HI6008 Business research Project Assignment 1
Assignment 1 Group Formation, Topic approval, Team charter
HI6008 Business research Project is one of the mandatory subject for the students of Holmes Institute. This subject help the students of MPA to indulge themselves in the deep research for the topic of interest to them. This subject is totally based on the assignments and 100% marks are allotted based on the student performance for the given 4 assignments. This subject assignment are being done by the students of Holmes Institute in form of small groups of 2 to 3 (max) where collaborative efforts lead them to achieve to the results of the research topic which interest them. This assignment has majorly three agenda which students needs to focus on so as to go ahead with this subject.
Check detailed guideline for HI6008 Business research Project
Group Formation and topic approval
Below list is approved by Mr Paul Ryder
Students needs to arrange them in a group of 2 to 3 (Max) so that they can divide their research work for achieving the research objectives decided at the start of the research. With collaborative group efforts students need to select particular topic of their interest. List of the topic which can be used by the students is given as under but this is not limited and students can select any other topic which is not given in this
- Perceptions of air pollution dangers among citizens
- Challenges of Accounting in Global Organizations
- Challenges Managing Global Teams
- Protecting endangered wild-life (specify the species and the region of the world)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Cloud Computing for Businesses
- Opportunities Making Business with Mobile Computing
- How social media is changing expectations of students in and out of the classroom
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Outsourcing Business Functions
- Comparison of traditional and non-traditional schooling systems
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Social Networks in Business to Business marketing
- Opportunities and Problems with the use of Social Electronic Commerce
- Dealing with seasonal fluctuations in demand (in a chosen industry)
- Uses of Big Data in Business Organizations
- Penetrating the market as a new entrant (in a chosen industry)
- Business Innovation Through Open Data
- Challenges in Cyber Security for Business
Once group is done with topic selection then they can decide on the research objectives and send their details to teacher for approval. Once done they can start preparing the team charter wherein below format has been provided by teacher
|Team Member Names||Mobile|
|Member 1||Contact 1||Pref 1|
|Member 2||Contact 2||Pref 2|
|Member 3||Contact 3||Pref 3|
- Explain the team’s agreed goals and timeline for completion (Due dates, meetings, milestones, deliverables from individuals)
- Who is responsible for each activity?
- What particular team-roles will each member contribute to the team?
- What are your team’s expectations regarding meeting attendance (being on time, leaving early, missing meetings, etc.)?
- What process will team members follow if they have an emergency and cannot attend a team meeting or complete their individual work promised to the team (deliverable)?
- What are your team’s expectations regarding the quality of team members’ preparation for team meetings?
- What are your team’s expectations regarding team members’ ideas, interactions with the team, cooperation, attitudes, and team-member contributions in general?
- How will your team ensure that members contribute as expected to the team and that the team performs as expected?
- How will your team reward members who do well and how will you collectively manage members whose performance is below expectations?
- Add any other team agreements and commitments here
Get Assignment Help services for completing HI6008 Business research project with Punjab Assignment Help Team.
Check out our latest posts !!