TLAW 303 Taxation Law AssignmentJune 2, 2010
HI5019 Strategic Information system T3 Group AssignmentAugust 7, 2010
Legal Aspects of International Business and Enterprise
Trimester 3 2017 – Group Assignment
- Form a group of between three and five studen
- Select a case from one of the cases below.
- Advise your lecturer by email of your group members and case
- selected. PLEASE NOTE: Lecturer approval is required. You must NOT start on your assignment until your lecturer approves your group and case. No approval = Fail.
- Select the party you wish to represent e. China, Philippines, United Mexican States.
- Research your selected case.
- Read and understand your selected case.
- Prepare and present a summary of the case and your selected party’s arguments.
- All members MUST present.
- Total marks for this assignment is 30 marks, and total weight for this assignment is 30%.
- Time limit is 5 – 10 minutes per group.
HI6027 Business and Corporations Law T2 2016 Final Exam
- De Sanchez v. Banco Central De Nicaragua
- Chatting v. United Mexican States
- Islamic Republic or Iran v. United Sates of America
- Bank of India v. Gobindram Naraindas Sadhwani and Others
- Jorge Luis Machuca Gonzalez et a v. Chrysler Corporation et al.
- Barcelona Traction, Light and Power Co. (Belgium v. Spain)
- Metro Industries v. Sammi Co
- United States v. Blondek, Tull, Castle, and Lowry
- Arab Republic of Egypt v. Southern Pacific Properties, Ltd., et a
- Nissan Motor Mfg. Corp., S.A. v. United States
- The Bhopal Case – Charan Lal Sahu v. Union of India
- Batchelder v. Kawamoto
- Wilson, Smithett & Cope, Ltd v. Terruzzi
- Hunt et a V. Alliance North American Government Income Trust, Inc. et al.
- Vishipco Line et a v. Chase Manhattan Bank, N.A.
- Finance Ministry v. Manifattura Lane Marz Otto, SpA
- Canada v. Australia – Measures Affecting Importation of Salmon.
- Duberg v. Unesco
- State v. Nagami
- Spiess et a v. C. Itoh & Co. (America), Inc.
- Amar Nath Sehgal v. Union of India
- Starbucks and Ehtiopia Coffee Trademark Issues
- Experience Hendrix, L.L.C. v. Hammerton
- Treibacher Industrie, A.G. v. Allegheny Technologies, In
- Chicago Prime Packers, In v. Northam Food Trading Co.
- Mair v. Bank of Nova Scotia
- Far East Realty Investment, In v. Court of Appeals
- Trans trust Sprl v. Danubian Trading Co., Ltd.
- Sztejn v. Henry Schoeder Banking Corp.
- Philippines v China in the South China Sea
Buy Assignment Help for HI5015 Legal Aspects for international Business and enterprise with email@example.com or share your holmes blackboard details now