HI5002 Finance for Business
HI5002 Finance For Business Assignment Help And Holmes Institute Assessment Help At Affordable Prices!
Buy premium quality HI5002 Finance for Business assignment help and hire online business professionals now!
Different universities allot different types of writing work to scholars of business discipline in order to enhance their skills and knowledge related with business strategy and business management. When it comes to writing assignments for business discipline it is very important for scholars to possess knowledge about different other business related subjects such as management, marketing, sales etc. Well it is really difficult for scholars to write assignments on different business topics, for this purpose we offer custom academic writing service and writing help for different assignments such as case study, essay, thesis, article, report, project, and thesis, dissertation, and research papers.
If you also want to secure top grades in your business assessments then take assignment help services from us. Well here we are for HI5002 Finance for Business assignment help and how Expertsminds renders best Holmes Institute assessment solutions to all the students studying there. Buying business assignment help and online business tutor service at Expertsminds can benefit students from different aspects such as:
- You will get completely original and plagiarism free assignments
- Error free and high quality business assessments
- Properly referenced and cited assignments
- Use of original resources and references in assignments
- Round the clock assistance and 24×7 support of online business tutors and professionals
Thus it’s the perfect time to acquire our HI5002 Finance for Business assignment help and Holmes Institute assignment help because it is really a good deal as our services brings different other amenities and services to all other global students.
Unit HI5002 Finance for Business includes the study of basics of business finance and allows the understanding of operations related with financial systems, capital markets both on national and international level; it also allows the study of banking and non-banking sectors. Essential learning topics included within this course are short and long term debt instruments, equities, derivatives, determining interest rates, international finance and forecasting and management of risks.
Punjab Assignment help is the legit and trustworthy assignment help offering company of the globe that works with the major objective of assisting students in their academics and providing right assistance and writing help to such students who struggle to complete their coursework and perform hard work to complete their assignments.
With the unmatched help and learning assistance offered by our professionals and business tutors, our professionals have won the hearts of millions of international students. They work with whole passion and dedication with the only aim of helping students and offering them best HI5002 Finance for Business assignment help services for all sorts of complex tasks. The certified and professional online business tutor at Punjab Assignment help are aware of grading conventions held by Holmes Institute and other global institutes and work according to the right assignment referencing and citing styles.
We know you are everyday battling to sustain in academics and secure top grades, thus don’t do it more, reach us today for HI5002 Finance for Business assignment help. Here you will find exceptional tutors and professionals to help you complete your studies with good grades plus you will find solutions for all sorts of business assignments. Ask our professionals and online business tutors to offer you academic help and they will empower and furnish you with finest HI5002 Finance for Business assignment help and online business tutor services that will contribute a lot in allowing students to fetch extra grades.
Book your assignment order now and provide us the opportunity to authenticate ourselves, you will surely get professional piece of work, contact us over a phone call today!
HI5002 Finance for Business Assignment Help
This assessment task is a written report and analysis of the financial performance of two selected listed companies on the ASX in order to provide financial and investment advice to a wealthy investor. This assignment requires your group to undertake a comprehensive examination of corporate financial performance based on update financial statements of the chosen companies. Length: Min 3,000 words
Stuck with HI5002 Finance for Business assessment? Looking for expert tutor who can give you best report work for HI5002 Finance for Business?
We at Punjab Assignment Help offer HI5002 Finance for Business assignment help and Holmes Institute Assignment Help and assessment writing services to scholars who are looking for some help online. We provide excellent HI5002 Finance for Business assessment writing service at affordable price. The scholars of Holmes institute Australia are always stressed due to burden of homework and assignments and they really need some mentors who may help them to write their assignments because these assignments decide overall grades. To keep them calm, we offer excellent Holmes institute Australia writing service that helps them a lot by saving time and money.
Why us for Holmes institute Australia assignment help?
- Long experience in assignment writing field
- Expertise in writing Holmes institute Australia assignments and classroom assessments
- Perfect quality driven solutions as per Holmes institute Australia university guidelines
- No plagiarism policy
- Never miss deadlines
- Affordable price as per Australian scholar’s point of view
- 24/7 – accept short notice order
- 100% satisfaction – more than 98.7% satisfied ratio from Holmes institute Australia
The course assignments of Finance for Business under Holmes institute Australia are also challenging tasks for scholars. These are required to have full financial analysis based on some companies and group assessments are challenging for students to have combined ideas to solve similar problems. We help students to overcome worried some situation. We help them to solve Finance for Business assignments and assessment from ease and it helps them to secure A++ grade in curriculum.
At Punjab Assignment Help, The finance tutors are experienced and skilled to write perfect online Finance for Business assignment help and assessments and they give your assurance of 100% satisfaction in service. The scholars of Australia are taking benefits of Finance for Business assignment help services and it resolves all their queries under this course subject.
Why we for Finance for Business assignment help?
- Long experience & qualified finance tutors
- Excellent approach to write Finance for Business assignment from ease
- No plagiarism in content – get high quality research and analysis work
- Never miss deadlines
- We accept instant and short deadlines work under course Finance for Business
- Expertise in writing Finance for Business assessment
- 100% satisfaction with assuring you A++ grade
- Affordable price – varies based on length of assignment
- We accept payment in Australian dollar – no conversion charges
- No more revisions – accurate work in one shoot
- Still work till end of your satisfaction
Sample Guideline for HI5002 Finance for Business
Unit Code: HI5002
Unit Name: Finance for Business
Value: 30 %
Venue: HOLMES Institute
Description: HI5002 Finance for Business Assignment Help HOLMES Institute
Students are required to study, undertake research, analyse and conduct academic work within the areas of business finance covered in learning materials 1 to 10 inclusive. The assignment should examine the main issues, including underlying theories, implement performance measures used and explain the firm financial performance. You are strongly advised to reference professional websites, journal articles and text books in this assignment (case study).
This assessment task is a written report and analysis of the financial performance of a selected company in order to provide financial advice to a wealthy investor. It needs to be completed individually. It will be based on financial reports of a listed company on the ASX (chosen by the lecturer).
ORDER This HI5002 Finance for Business Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
You are an investment adviser, working to build a foundation of wealth for your clients. One of your wealthiest clients already has a diversified portfolio, which includes managed funds, property; cash/fixed interest and a few direct share investments in Australia and around the world. The investor wishes to expand his/her portfolio and is considering your company’s share to add to the portfolio. (The investor has an extra $10 million that wishes to invest into your company). The company which you will examine is allocated by your lecturer.
The assignment is a written comprehensive report and analysis of the firms’ financial performance (including referencing). 100 marks
You are required to do the following tasks:
1. Prepare a brief description of the company, outlining the core activities, the market(s) in which it operates within and any factors in the companies’ history which you consider help present a “picture” of your company. 4 marks
2. Specify ownership-governance structure of the company:
i) Name the main substantial shareholders:
- With higher than 20.00% of shareholdings. Based on this argument you should classify a firm as a family or non-family company, and
- With higher than 5.00% of shareholdings. 3 marks
ii) Name the main people involved in the firm governance:
- The Chairman
- Board members
- CEO.o Whether any of these people have the same surname as any of
substantial shareholders (>20% share capital). If yes- you could use this as an argument for the presence of an owner or family member(s) in the firm’s governance.o Whether any of shareholders with more than 5% share capital are
involved in firm governance. 3 marks
3. Calculate the following key ratios for your selected company for the past 4 years.
Annual reports are accessible via company websites (show all working out):
i) Return on Assets (ROA) = (NPAT / Total Assets)
Return on Equity (ROE) = (Net Profit After Tax / Ordinary Equity)
Debt Ratio = Total Liabilities / Total Assets
EBIT x NPAT x TA = NPAT
TA EBIT OE OE
Be sure that you have “proven” the above equation. 12 marks
ii) Explain what phenomenon is being “captured” by the variable TA/OE, and how it is impacting on the relationship between Return on Assets and Return on Owners Equity. 4 marks
iii) Explain why the ROE (EBIT) is significantly greater than or less than the ROA (EBIT). 4 marks
4. Using the information from the ASX website: www.asx.com.au you must complete the following tasks:
i) Prepare a graph / chart for movements in the monthly share price over the last two years for the company that you are investigating. Plot them against movements in the All Ordinaries Index. 6 marks
ii) Write a report which compares movements in the companies’ share price index to the All Ords Index. For instance, how closely correlated is the line with the All Ords Index. Above or below? More or less volatile?
ORDER This HI5002 Finance for Business Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
5. Research via the internet or financial/business publications:
From research via the internet (using credible sources) or financial/business publications, note any significant announcements which may have influenced the share price of your company. These factors could include merger activities, divestitures, changes in management’s earnings forecasts, changes in analysts’ forecasts, unusual write-offs or abnormal items, macroeconomic factors, industry wide factors, significant management changes, changes in the focus of the company, impact of competitors or law suits etc. (Restrict the number of announcements to 5). 10 marks
6. Go online to http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/ and type in the code for your company into the Search Stocks field and click on the magnifying glass button.
i) What is their calculated beta (β) for your company? 2 marks
ii) If the risk free rate is 4% and the market risk premium is 6%, use the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) to calculate the required rate of return for the companies’ shares. 4 marks
iii) Is the company you have chosen a “conservative” investment? Explain your answer. 2 marks
7. Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
i) Using information from the latest company report for the company (i.e. interest rate on their major source of long-term loans) and the estimated cost of equity capital calculated (in part 6ii above), calculate the WACC for your company. 6 marks
ii) Explain the implications that a higher WACC has on management’s evaluation on prospective investment projects. 4 marks
8. Consider the debt ratio for your company over the past two years:
i) Does it appear to be working towards the maintenance of a preferred optimal capital structure? (i.e., does it appear to be “stable”?). Explain your answer. 4 marks
ii) What have they done to adjust/amend their gearing ratio? Increase or repay borrowings? Issue or buy back shares? Has the Director’s Report given any information as to why they have made any adjustments? 4 marks
9. Dividend policy
Discuss what dividend policy of the management of the company appears to beimplemented. Explain any reason related to that particular dividend policy. 7 marks
10. Based on your analysis above, write a letter of recommendation to your client, providing an explanation as why you would like to include this company in his/her investment portfolio. Please refer to the ratio results calculated earlier and any other trends or factors that you believe to be important. 10 marks
11. Formal structure and referencing.5 marks
Total = 100 Marks
- The report must have an academic written structure including an introduction, body and conclusion.
- This assignment must be completed INDIVIDUALLY.
- Use numbers in the body of the report (e.g., “5. Research via the internet”).
- Provide an explanation on each of these issues (points) and explain how they confirm the underlying theory, particularly related to the ownership, financial measures, risk-return, capital structure and dividend policy.
- You are required to submit the assignment on Blackboard
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please ensure the similarity score is under 15%.
Presentation of written work
• Please submit your assignment on time (Week 11).
• Please make sure that your name and surname (student ID), subject name, and code and lecture’s name are written on the cover sheet of the submitted assignment.
• You are required to use Times New Roman font, size 12 with 1.5 line
• Please insert page numbers into your assignment.
• Please use 3 cm margins.
• Submitted work should be your original work showing your creativity.
• Always keep an electronic copy until you have received the final grade for the Unit.
A high standard of work is always expected, so poorly presented work may bereturned unmarked with a request to re-submit.
Rules apply for electronic submission. When you submit your assignment electronically, please save the file as ‘Assessment Task 1.doc’.