Get PROJ6000 Principles of Project Management Assignment
Torrens University Australia offers group discussion assignments on PROJ6000: Principles of Project Management Assignment in Individual Report: PMBoK versus PRINCE2 or Agile in contemporary projects. Students have to write individually a 1,200-word report that discusses the strengths, weaknesses, similarities, and contrasts of PMBoK and PRINCE2 or Agile in contemporary projects.
|Subject Code and Title||PROJ6000: Principles of Project Management|
|Assessment||Assessment 2 – Individual Report: PMBoK versus PRINCE2 or Agile in contemporary projects|
|Length||1,200 words (+/- 10%)|
|Learning Outcomes||The Subject Learning Outcomes demonstrated by successful completion of the task below include: Assess the importance of project management concepts within an organisational context. Compare and contrast project management methodologies and their application within global project contexts. Identify and analyse the key processes of a project lifecycle.|
|Submission||Due by 11:55 pm AEST/AEDT Sunday end of Module 3.2|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
Instructions PROJ6000 Principles of Project Management Assignment with Punjab Assignment Help
In this Assessment, you will write a 1,200-word (+/- 10%) report that considers the application of a project management methodology to a project as described in an assigned case study. In particular, you will review the assigned case study, then compare and contrast the application of the PMBoK project management approach to the highlighted project with your choice of one of the following methodologies/approaches:
- PRINCE2, or
The report must use the following headings:
- INTRODUCTION: Develop an introduction to PMBoK and the other methodology/approach you have selected (PRINCE2 or Agile) that includes their background and historical context (approximately 200 words)
- SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES: List 2–3 similarities and 2–3 differences between them and why these similarities and differences are relevant to the assigned case study (approximately 200 words combined)
- RISK: How each method treats project risk and how these approaches to risk are relevant
to the assigned case study (approximately 200 words)
- PROJECT CONTEXT: The types of projects in which each is used (approximately 200 words)
- LIFECYCLE IMPLICATIONS: How each differs across different phases of a project’s lifecycle
(approximately 200 words)
- APPLICATION: Explain which methodology you would choose to apply for the project in the assigned case study, and why (approximately 200 words)
Be sure to cite any source material, including learning resources or other academic or industry literature you research, used to inform your analysis.
You will need to consult the literature and use at least 6 references (and not more than 12 references) from academic and industry sources. The word count does not include the reference list. Each reference must be cited in text in your report.
The assessment requires that you submit your report via Blackboard. You do not need to upload anything relating to your group discussions in Weeks 4 and 5.
Referencing PROJ6000 Principles of Project Management Assignment
It is essential that you use the appropriate APA style for citing and referencing research. Please see more information on referencing here: https://library.torrens.edu.au/academicskills/apa/tool
Get PROJ6000 Principles of Project Management Assignment Help with Punjab Assignment help
Students can avail of assignment help services for getting PROJ6000 Principles of Project Management Assignment Help with the Punjab Assignment help team as they offer 100% plagiarism free content, on-time delivery and an affordable price range. Our experts have deep knowledge of the subject. Contact us today for assignment help and get a winning edge over fellow students. Contact us at Punjabassignmenthelp@gmail.com or call +918053884564.