Get MITS5502 Developing Enterprise Systems Research Report
MITS5502 Developing Enterprise Systems assessment expects the student to submit a critique report on a research article related to Enterprise Applications and its current trend technologies. Developing Enterprise Systems assessment is designed by the Victorian Institute of Technology to improve student presentation skills and to give students experience in researching a topic and writing a report/Critique report relevant to the Unit of Study subject matter. The research articles would be tasked to explore further research trends relevant to the unit content. As further research findings, the unit lecturer may supplement or substitute these to keep the research delivery current and updated. For this component, you will prepare a report/critique on an academic paper related to Enterprise Systems or Enterprises systems technologies, etc. The paper you select must be directly relevant to one of these major topics. The paper can be from any academic conference or other relevant Journal or online sources such as Google Scholar, Academic department repositories etc. The topic and the related paper need not be later than 2016-2021. The selected paper title with their URL may be uploaded on discussions in Moodle for other students as a reference and to avoid duplicity.
General Instructions for MITS5502 Developing Enterprise Systems Research Report
- All students must select a different paper. The paper must be approved by your instructor
or tutor before proceeding. In case two students are wanting to report on the same paper,
the first who emails the instructor with their choice will be allocated that paper (provided
it is acceptable).
- Your writing should be clear and concise and be in your own words.
- The report must be in the range of 1,500-2,500 words in length excluding references.
- The referencing style must follow the IEEE referencing style.
Report Writing Guidelines for MITS5502 Developing Enterprise Systems Research Report
- The principal sentence or two of your report need to contain the author’s proposal, or
focal idea, expressed in your own words.
- Cite the reference paper to highlight original author’s contribution. Do not repeat
sentences from the article.
- Identify the main argument or research question of the article. Mention the main aspects
of the work in your own words
- Discuss the methodology (tools/methods) used to derive to the conclusion. However, the
methodology used need not be discussed in detail (only the main idea).
- Write the conclusion derived by the user by the article. Do not forget to mention the
research question/ argument of the author to effectively conclude the paper.
MITS5502 Research Report
Copyright © 2022 VIT, All Rights Reserved. 4
- Make sure your summary covers the main objective, research question, the
conclusions/results, and how those results were achieved.
The purpose of the MITS5502 Developing Enterprise Systems Research Report assessment is to assess students on the following Learning Outcomes:
- Structure Web Tier & Application Components by identifying the most appropriate structural pattern.
- Implement data access/persistence mechanisms including implementing enterprise-grade transactions in traditional as well as non-SQL data environments.
- Carry out research on emerging tools and use expert knowledge gained to choose the right developmental strategy and tools to implement enterprise solutions without compromising prudent design principles.
Marking Guide for MITS5502 Research Report:
- Introduction (20%)
- Description (30%)
- Summary (30%)
- Grammar (10%)
- References (10%)
Do you need help with the MITS5502 Developing Enterprise Systems Research Report Assessment?
What Are the Reasons You Should Take Experts’ Help for Developing Enterprise Systems Research Report Help?
If you are looking forward to getting help from the experts of Punjab Assignment Help, including Developing Enterprise Systems in your assignment and looking for the reason, then here are some points:
- When you lack subject knowledge, you should seek our services to clear the concepts through assignments.
- When you lack a flair for writing, seek help from experts who possess exemplary writing skills to impress your professor easily.
- When you lack time, use our help and deliver your document before the deadline.
We hope you got some solid reasons to order with us for your assignment. And remember! You can contact us at any hour of the day via call, text, or mail, and we will be there to help you through it! So, reach us now!