Get Help with MARK804 Principles of Marketing Assignment
Are you worried about the submission of the MARK804 Principles of Marketing Assignment? Now get this assignment done with plagiarism-free content, high-quality content and on-time delivery, So now you no need to worry about your assessment with Punjab Assignment Help. Our team of experts is well versed in the concepts and knowledge required for the MARK804 Principles of Marketing Assignment and can deliver instant solutions.
|Duration||This assessment is released via Moodle on 13 April 2022 at 6:00 pm and is due on 20 April 2022 at 11:30 pm.|
|Directions to students||4 mini-report questions are to be answered. 2 compulsory mini-report questions from PART A and 2 mini-report questions of 4 from PART B. Referencing is mandatory after each question. Word Limit: 800 words per question. Each question is worth 25 marks for a total of 100 marks. Please begin submitting your answers ONE hour prior to the cut-off time to ensure a successful submission. This assessment is worth 40% of the total marks in this subject. To pass this subject, you must complete all assessment tasks for this subject, achieve a total mark of 50% or over and obtain a minimum of 50% in the final assessment.|
PART A: Compulsory Questions
Please answer both question 1 and question 2 in this section of the paper.
Kia Corporation (KIA) has worked hard to be a Global car brand selling almost 3 million cars a year. Although they were on the brink of bankruptcy in 1998, Hyundai stepped in and acquired just over 50% of the company.
Kia originally positioned itself as an affordable option for smaller cars and then SUVs. Their slogan was ‘The Power to Surprise’. Their reasoning was that with their lower price tag, they would surprise customers with an ultimate driving experience that would go beyond their expectations.
In the past few years, Kia has embraced the movement toward sustainability and has entered the electric car market with hopes of ‘inspiring’ its customers. In 2021, they updated their logo and slogan to be ‘Movement that inspires’.
Please answer the following questions based on the information provided:
- Describe the historical brand positioning and differentiation for KIA. (5 marks)
- Describe how the positioning of Kia has changed in the past 5 years? Justify your answer. (5 marks)
- Discuss why it is important for manufacturers such as KIA to embrace more sustainable options? (10 marks)
- Is KIA attempting to shift or change their target market? Explain. (5 marks)
Please note: It is important to define key theory and concepts and then support your answers with relevant marketing theory. References should be used in-text and a reference list should be provided at the end of each question.
You work for an independent marketing firm and Potty Plant has asked you to create a buyer persona for their real grass toilet training patch for dogs. They plan to launch a large-scale campaign later in the year, but prior to any successful marketing attempt, they must understand their target market. https://pottyplant.com.au/
- Define and describe the four relevant market segments for this product based on market evidence. (5 marks)
- Explain which type of market targeting Potty Plant would use for this product and why? (Mass Marketing, Niche marketing etc) (5 marks)
- Based on your research from the two questions above, design and describe a buyer persona for the product (you can use PowerPoint, Canva or HubSpot to create). Paste the screenshot of the buyer persona in the document with your other responses and give a brief explanation (100 – 150 words) to support the persona. (15 marks)
PART B: Please answer two questions of your choice from the four questions below.
Please use the following post to answer Question 1:
- What is consumer sentiment and how is it measured? (2.5 marks)
- Analyse the comments from the post above and perform simple sentiment analysis. Briefly explain the results. (7.5 marks)
- Show the results of the sentiment analysis in a simple infographic. You may use Canva or PowerPoint for your infographic. Please paste a copy of your screenshot within your answers below. (15 marks)
Some ads take your breath away for all the wrong reasons. They seem to be intent on upsetting people. Whether it is the recent meat and livestock ‘Australia’s Day Out’ ad which came under Fire for offending vegans or the ultra tune ‘Get into Rubber’ ad for objectifying women, these ads seem to be focused on brand attention even if it is negative.
Each year the advertising standards Bureau in Australia and the advertising Standards Authority in New Zealand consider many complaints about advertising from the community. When complaints are upheld advertisers may be required to remove the ad or correct misinformation. However, that might be a small price to pay for the media attention that a provocative ad can produce.
Please answer the following questions based on the information provided:
- Review some of the complaints considered by the Advertising Standards Bureau (<adstandards.com.au/>) or the Advertising Standards Authority (<www.asa.co.nz/>). Pick two or three cases where complaints were upheld. What changes would you recommend to the advertising message to make the ads more acceptable to consumers and communities? (5 points)
- Find some recent (2018-2022) research on shock advertising. Explain what it is and when it can be effective. (10 points)
- If you were employed in an advertising agency and were asked by the government to create a shock advertising ad to combat drunk driving, what might you suggest? Creativity counts! (10 points)
In late 2021, Hungry Jacks shared the following on Twitter:
Burger King tweeted this message on International Women’s Day. The organisation received heated backlash after the post and Burger King quickly posted that were trying to be supportive of women by highlighting that only 20% of their chefs are women.
Burger King would like to hire you since you have just successfully completed Principles of Marketing and they would like you to carry out some market research to understand consumer perceptions of the tweet.
- According to your textbook, define market research and explain the two main types of research? (5 marks)
- How would market research help BK in this scenario? (5 marks)
- Using the tools and examples given in the second workshop, develop a five – seven-question survey in order to ascertain consumer perceptions about the tweet (10 marks). (You may write the questions and response in the word below or use a tool such as a survey monkey and take a snip of the questions and paste them below)
- Present the hypothetical answers to the survey from above in an insightful way. You may design in Canva and then take a screenshot and paste it below. (5 marks)
Patagonia’s New Super-Recycled Collection Is Super Impressive! Each piece in the Re\\\collection line sports 100% reincarnated down, wool, and polyester. Pictured below is Patagonia’s 3 in 1 jacket, which Retails for $749.95
More information: https://www.patagonia.com.au/products/womens-tres-3-in-1-parka-28409-blk
- You have invented a NEW women’s jacket, which is stylish, comfortable and versatile for many different climates and is made with 100% renewable sources. Your marketing team think this will be the main competitor for Patagonia’s 3-in-1 Parka and from the sales of this jacket, your brand can extend to men’s jackets as well in the next 1 – 2 years. You can produce your jacket for $300 through a manufacturer in Vietnam. Your marketing team is debating a brand name and new pricing strategy and needs your help as they know you have just finished Principles of Marketing (MARK804) and are an expert in the field.
- Choose a name for your brand and your product. Please make sure to refer back to the ‘Brand name selection’ and ‘New brands’ sections in your text to justify your selection. (5 points)
- Design a new brand logo. Justify. (5 points)
- Name and explain the two types of new product pricing strategies. (5 points)
- Set a price for the new jacket and indicate which of the two new product pricing strategies you will use and why. (10 points)
Get Help with MARK804 Principles of Marketing Assignment with Punjab Assignment Help
Students can avail of assignment help services for MARK804 Principles of Marketing with the Punjab Assignment help team as they offer 100% plagiarism free content, on-time delivery and an affordable price range. Our experts have deep knowledge of the subject and can obtain high marks. Contact us today for assignment help and get a winning edge over fellow students.