Get Help with KIT203 ITC Project Management and Modelling
By this KIT203 ITC Project Management and Modelling Entrepreneurship Assignment, You will get to know The process of discovering a new happening with creativity and innovation is called entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship is the essential driver of a dynamic company and involves recognising and evaluating opportunities, which means increasing the value of an existing product or service or creating mass markets with new technology. Entrepreneurship requires the belief of risk and reaping of awards. It brings resources together and provides an option for self-employment to a person. Entrepreneurship also creates employment opportunities for others. Entrepreneurship is a problematic term often defined simply as running your own business. But there’s a difference between a “business owner” and an “entrepreneur,” Although one can be both, what characterises entrepreneurship is a person’s attitude. If you think this KIT203 ITC Project Management and Modelling Entrepreneurship Assignment is complicated, don’t worry; Punjab Assignment Help is here to help you out.
Assignment Summary of KIT203 ITC Project Management and Modelling
- Group Assignment: 2 to 4 students per group (Please enrol yourselves in a group on MyLO here: Entrepreneurship Assignment)
- Due: 8 April 2022, 11:55pm
- Weighting: 30%
- Links to Learning Outcome: 2, 4
- Marking rubric available here: Entrepreneurship Assignment Rubrics
- Submission through MyLO: Entrepreneurship Assignment Submission
- Task length: 2,000 word main report, 3 min video pitch (MP4 or MOV format or Web link), 1,000 word appendix.
- Peer and self-evaluation: Entrepreneurship Assignment Peer and Self-evaluation
Assignment Topic of Assignment Summary of KIT203 ITC Project Management and Modelling
Your task is to use a design thinking process to develop a new idea for an information or communication technology, or something that uses ICT, that will benefit Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people. You will likely need to do research to identify an issue faced by Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people as a starting point.
Phase 1: Task negotiation
Different members of your team will have different strengths and weaknesses. Before you start the task, you must negotiate the roles that you will play on your team and commit to what you will contribute to the assignment. Your team’s expectations must be recorded in an appendix at the end of your report.
Pay particular attention to these things:
- Set expectations for how, and how often, your group will communicate
- Set expectations for when work is submitted within your group
- Set expectations for the quality of work submitted within your group
- Decide how you will share the work load equally
- See how you can ensure every team member has an opportunity to participate equally
- Set expectations of how you can behave supportively of all team members
Phase 2: Design Thinking
You will follow and document a design thinking process aimed at designing an ICT that will benefit Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
Some design thinking processes use these terms:
You will write a report about the design thinking process that you have followed. Please note:
- You are not writing an essay about Design Thinking.
- You are using Design Thinking and documenting what you did in each step of the process.
- Explain how and why you empathised with your users, and what the outcome was. This step will likely be completed by researching the topic, rather than interviewing users.
- Explain how and why you defined your users’ needs and problems, and what the outcome was.
- Explain how and why you ideated by challenging assumptions and creating new ideas, and give some examples of what the outcome was.
- Create a low-fidelity prototype.
- Show your prototype to your peers and test it.
- Refine your prototype if necessary and test again.
Phase 3: Pitch
Prepare and submit an interesting video pitch. Your pitch needs to answer these questions:
- What is your idea?
- What makes your idea interesting?
- Why would an investor (including the government) choose your idea, and not any of the thousands of other ideas out there?
- What makes you think that your idea will benefit Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people?
- Who is your audience?
- How will your audience hear about your idea?
Phase 4: Peer and Self-Evaluation
After you have completed your design thinking report and pitch video, you will assess your own contribution and your group member’s contributions to the assignment using this link: Entrepreneurship Assignment Peer and Self-evaluation.
Get Help for KIT203 ITC Project Management and Modelling with Punjab Assignment Help
Students can avail of assignment help services for BUS6002 Enterprise Operations Management with the Punjab Assignment help team as they offer 100% plagiarism free content, on-time delivery and an affordable price range. Our experts have deep knowledge of the subject and can obtain high marks. Contact us today for assignment help and get a winning edge over fellow students. Contact us at Punjabassignmenthelp@gmail.com or call +918053884564.