Get Help with HC121 Group Report of HOLMES Assignments
Are you worried about the submission of the Group Report (Reflection on individual and organisational problems and challenges) in the HC2121 Comparative Business Ethics and Social Responsibility Assignment? Now get this assignment done with plagiarism-free content, high-quality content and on-time delivery, So now you no need to worry about your assessment with Punjab Assignment Help. Our team of experts is well versed in the concepts and knowledge required for the Group Report (Reflection on individual and organisational problems and challenges) in the HC2121 Comparative Business Ethics and Social Responsibility Assignment and can deliver instant solutions.
|Unit Title||Comparative Business Ethics and Social Responsibility|
|Assessment Type||Group Assignment (Group Report) Note: Groups of 4 students only. Once a group is formed and entered into Blackboard, no changes are allowed. This is strictly required to be your own original work. Plagiarism will be penalised. Students must use correct in-text citation conventions in accordance with the ‘Referencing Requirements’ on pp. 7-8.|
|Assessment Title||Group Report (Reflection on individual and organisational problems and challenges).|
|Purpose of the assessment and linkage to Unit Learning Outcomes (ULO)||This assignment aimed to draw on the concepts and models used in this unit to evaluate diverse approaches to ethical decision-making and to apply problem-solving skills in solving and managing ethical dilemmas within an organisation. This assignment will help you develop skills in applying the course contents in organisational analysis.|
|Assessment Weight||Group Report Total = 30%|
|Total Marks||30 Marks|
|Word limit||Report not more than 2,500 words excluding references.|
|Due Date||Week 10 Friday 27 May at 11.59 PM (Melbourne/Sydney or AEST) [Late submission penalties accrue at the rate of – 5% per day]|
|Submission Guidelines||• All work must be submitted on Blackboard by the due date along with a completed Assignment Cover Page.|
• The assignment must be in MS Word format, 1.5 spacing, 12-pt Arial font and 2 cm margins on all four sides of your page with appropriate section headings and page numbers.
• Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report, and listed appropriately at the end in a reference list, all using Harvard referencing style. References provided must follow ‘Reference Requirements’ detailed on pages 7 & 8.
• Students must show adequate evidence of additional research with a minimum of 10 academic references.
Each group must include a statement of “who did what part” of the report in the cover sheet.
Consult your lecturer if you are unsure or you require clarification on plagiarism.
Note: You may not get the assignment submission links unless you are registered/enrolled in a group on Blackboard.
Note: All students must contribute equally to the assessment. You must acknowledge your group members’ names on the cover sheet. If your name is not included in the cover sheet, you might not receive marks. If you choose to complete the assessment individually, you should self-enrol in a solo group and submit your group assessment individually.
Purpose HC121 Group Report of HOLMES Assignments
This assignment aims at providing students with an opportunity to reflect on ethical dilemmas and challenges in contemporary organisations and apply concepts and frameworks covered within the subject to solving such problems.
In groups of 4, students must:
Search local newspapers/reports for an ethical issue that is topical. It might be the politics surrounding a minority group, the latest corporate scandal, or some other issue of interest to you. In 2500 words, briefly describe the case and then evaluate it using the key terminologies/theories that have been discussed in the lecture slides and support your claims/arguments with key research findings/peer-reviewed academic articles. If you can’t locate an ethical issue in local newspapers/reports, you may wish to investigate One of the following corporate scandals:
The assignment report structure should be, as follows:
- The report must include a cover page with who did what section of the report.
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- An Introduction and background information of the selected organisation: Briefly introduce the purpose of the report. Within the introductory paragraph, you need to address the key topics you will address in the body paragraphs.
- Overview of the current organisational ethical problem or challenge.
- Detailed analysis of the current organisational ethical problem supported with relevant concepts and theories that have been covered in the lectures and tutorials.
- Recommendations and Conclusion: Outline some recommendations and the conclusion must briefly summarise the key points in the body paragraphs.
- Reference List: Please include all in-text references in the list of references formatted in
Harvard style. A minimum of 10 references is required.
Get Help with HC121 Group Report of HOLMES Assignments with Punjab Assignment Help
Students can avail of assignment help services for Group Report (Reflection on individual and organisational problems and challenges) in the HC2121 Comparative Business Ethics and Social Responsibility with the Punjab Assignment help team as they offer 100% plagiarism free content, on-time delivery and an affordable price range. Our experts have deep knowledge of the subject and can obtain high marks. Contact us today for assignment help and get a winning edge over fellow students.