Get Help in Networking Basics Assignment
Melbourne Institute of Technology offers student assessments in the form of Assignments to assess their knowledge of the BN106 Networking Fundamentals subject. In the Networking Basics (Assignment one), there is a task that every student need to clear in order to showcase their proficiency in the subject.
|Unit Title||Networking Fundamentals|
|Assessment Type||Assignment 1-Individual Assessment|
|Assessment Title||Networking Basics (Assignment one)|
|Purpose of the assessment (with ULO Mapping)||This assignment assesses the basic concepts of networking; students should be able to demonstrate their achievements in the following unit learning outcomes: Explain the principles of networking protocols and standards; Identify reference models and layered architectures in networking|
|Weight||The total Weight of Assignment 1 is 5%. Assignment – 1: 5%|
|Total Marks||Assignment 1: 20 Marks|
|Word limit||Assignment 1: 500 – 1000 Words|
|Due Date||Assignment 1: Sunday 10/04/2022 (Week 3)|
|Submission Guidelines||All work must be submitted on Moodle by the due date along with a completed Assignment Cover Page. The assignment must be in MS Word format, 1.5 spacing, 11-pt Calibri (Body) font and 2.54 cm margins on all four sides of your page with appropriate section headings. Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report, and listed appropriately at the end in a reference list using IEEE referencing style.|
|Extension||If an extension of time to submit work is required, a Special Consideration Application must be submitted directly on AMS. You must submit this application three working days prior to the due date of the assignment. Further information is available at: https://www.mit.edu.au/about-us/governance/institute-rules-policies- and-plans/policies-procedures-and-guidelines/assessment-policy|
|Academic Misconduct||Academic Misconduct is a serious offence. Depending on the seriousness of the case, penalties can vary from a written warning or zero marks to exclusion from the course or rescinding the degree. Students should make themselves familiar with the full policy and procedure available at: https://www.mit.edu.au/about-mit/institute-publications/policies- procedures-and-guidelines/AcademicIntegrityPolicyAndProcedure. For further information, please refer to the Academic Integrity Section in your Unit Description.|
Prepare your answers for the following three scenarios:
Communication Networks in Networking Basics
In this part of the assignment, the student must demonstrate their understanding of common communication networks with suitable diagrams by answering the following topics:
- You are working in an IT company, they have wired and wireless Internet services. List and discuss the different types of network connections of the company with protocol names and how you are accessing the Internet using those types. [6 Marks]
- Emma is sitting in the lobby of her hotel. She is accessing her email using her laptop connected to the wireless network available in the hotel. Identify and discuss communication in this scenario and also mention some of the popular email protocols with its operations. [6 Marks]
- With her new cell phone, Eva has just taken a snapshot of the Sydney Opera House. Same time, she decides to send this amazing snapshot to the email account of her friend Lisa across the country. Analyze the scenario and discuss the communication networks involved. [6 Marks]
Must consider at least eight current references (three to five ). Must follow the IEEE referencing style. [2 Marks]
- Do not use Wikipedia as a source or a reference
- Make sure you properly reference any diagrams/ graphics used in the assignment.
Get Help in Networking Basics Assignment with Punjab Assignment Help
Students can avail of assignment help services for Networking Basics Assignment Help in BN106 Networking Fundamentals with the Punjab Assignment help team as they offer 100% plagiarism free content, on-time delivery and an affordable price range. Contact us today for assignment help and get a winning edge over fellow students.