Get help in HC1021 Interpersonal E-Communication Assignment
Are you worried about the submission of the HC1021 Interpersonal E-Communication Assignment? Now get this assignment done with plagiarism-free content, high-quality content and on-time delivery, So now you no need to worry about your assessment with Punjab Assignment Help. Our team of experts is well versed in the concepts and knowledge required for HC1021 Interpersonal E-Communication Assignment and can deliver instant solutions.
|Unit Title||Interpersonal & E-Communication|
|Assessment Type||Group Assignment|
|Assessment Title||Evaluating the communication strategies of International Business|
|Purpose of the assessment (with ULO Mapping)||Students are required to perform academic research on any nominated international company to identify and assess the effectiveness of its current “Non-Electronic and Electronic Communication” strategies|
|Weight||40 % of the total assessments|
|Total Marks||Group Report (25 marks) + Group Presentation (15 marks)|
|Word limit||Not more than 2500 words|
|Due Date||Report (Friday in week 10 by 11:59 pm), Presentation (Friday in weeks 10) 27th May 2022|
|Submission Guidelines||All work must be submitted on Blackboard by the due date along with a completed Assignment Cover Page. The assignment must be in MS Word format, with no spacing, 12-pt Arial font and 2 cm margins on all four sides of your page with appropriate section headings and page numbers. Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report, and listed appropriately at the end in a reference list using Harvard referencing style.|
Assignment 1 Specifications
This assignment aims at applying theoretical and practical knowledge of communication in both international and domestic contexts to formulate effective business communication strategies.
In groups of 4 students must:
- Select two companies of your choice (an international business and a domestic business) and write a formal report on their business communication strategies.
- The nominated companies must have been in existence for at least the past 20 years. You do not need approval from Lecturer but you can discuss your choices doing the weekly Drop-in Sessions
- You will be required to perform academic research on the nominated companies to identify and assess the effectiveness of their current business communication strategies.
- You are to make a group presentation for 5-10 minutes on the key findings from your report using PowerPoint slides and video submitted by the end of Week 10.
The assignment Structure should be as the following:
- Title Page
- Executive Summary
- Brief Introduction and Background
- Section 1: Synopsis of the key non-electronic communication methods and practices that the companies use to engage customers, suppliers, staff members and the public.
- Section 2: Overview of the key electronic media and communication strategies used by the companies, including websites, social media and electronic platforms.
- Section 3: Perform a SWOT Analysis of the companies’ overall communication methods and practices, and describe your findings.
- Section 4: Assess and compare the communication practices of both companies.
- Recommendations: Provide suggestions and recommendations on how your chosen companies can improve their business communication
- You MUST apply Holmes Adapted Harvard Referencing, example below (-10% penalty if not followed)
Holmes Adapted Harvard Referencing
Holmes has now implemented a Holmes adapted Harvard approach to referencing:
Reference sources in assignments are limited to sources that provide full-text access to the source’s content for lecturers and markers.
- Your Reference list is to be located on a separate page at the end of the essay and titled:
- It should include the details of all the in-text citations, arranged alphabetically A-Z by author’s surname. In addition, it MUST include a hyperlink to the full text of the cited reference source.
Get help in HC1021 Interpersonal E-Communication Assignment with Punjab Assignment Help
Students can avail of assignment help services for HC1021 Interpersonal E-Communication with the Punjab Assignment help team as they offer 100% plagiarism free content, on-time delivery and an affordable price range. Our experts have deep knowledge of the subject and can obtain high marks. Contact us today for assignment help and get a winning edge over fellow students.