Get Computer Fundamentals Help with Punjab Assignment Help
Get Computer Fundamentals Assignment Help in BN103 Platform Technologies with Punjab Assignment Help!
|Course Name||Bachelor of Networking (BNET)|
|Unit Title||Platform Technologies|
|Assessment Type||Assignment 1 (Individual Assignment)|
|Assessment Title||Computer Fundamentals|
|Purpose of the assessment (with ULO Mapping)||This assignment assesses the following Unit Learning Outcomes; students should be able to demonstrate their achievements in them. Describe basic computer structure and operation.List factors that may affect computer performance, diagnose basic computer problems and perform some hardware troubleshooting.|
|Total Marks||25 Marks|
|Word limit||600-800 Words|
|Due Date||Sunday 10/04/2022, 11:59 pm (Week 3)|
|Submission Guidelines||All work must be submitted on Moodle by the due date along with a completed Assignment Cover Page. The assignment must be in MS Word format, 1.5 spacing, 11-pt Calibri (Body) font and 2.54 cm margins on all four sides of your page with appropriate section headings. Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report, and listed appropriately at the end in a reference list using IEEE referencing style.|
|Extension||If an extension of time to submit work is required, a Special Consideration Application must be submitted directly on AMS. You must submit this application three working days prior to the due date of the assignment. Further information is available at: https://www.mit.edu.au/about-us/governance/institute-rules-policies- and-plans/policies-procedures-and-guidelines/assessment-policy|
|Academic Misconduct||Academic Misconduct is a serious offence. Depending on the seriousness of the case, penalties can vary from a written warning or zero marks to exclusion from the course or rescinding the degree. Students should make themselves familiar with the full policy and procedure available at: http://www.mit.edu.au/about-mit/institute-publications/policies- procedures-and-guidelines/Plagiarism-Academic-Misconduct-Policy- Procedure. For further information, please refer to the Academic Integrity Section in your Unit Description.|
In this assignment, students demonstrate their understanding of the computer structure, operation, and performance issues.
Computer Organisation and Architecture
- Discuss with examples, the relationship between computer organization and computer architecture.
- Discuss the main features of the von Neumann architecture. How does it differ from Harvard architectures?
- With the help of a diagram, explain Moore’s law. Report major enabling factors related to Moore’s law. Discuss its consequences and limitations.
Computer Performance Issues, Diagnosis and Troubleshooting
- Discuss some of the techniques which can be used in contemporary processors to increase speed.
- One of your friends, who lives in Melbourne, told you that his/her scanner is not working. Being a student of networking, discuss one possible problem which causes this issue and provide a systematic solution to troubleshoot it.
References in IEEE style
Must consider at least three current references. Must follow IEEE referencing style
- Do not use Wikipedia as a source or a reference
- Make sure you properly reference any diagrams/ graphics used in the assignment.
What Are the Reasons You Should Take Experts’ Help for Computer Fundamentals in BN103 Platform Technologies?
If you are looking forward to getting help from the experts of Punjab Assignment Help, including Computer Fundamentals in BN103 Platform Technologies in your assignment, and looking for the reason, then here are some points:
- When you lack subject knowledge, you should seek our services to clear the concepts through assignments.
- When you lack a flair for writing, seek help from experts who possess exemplary writing skills to impress your professor easily.
- When you lack time, use our help and deliver your document before the deadline.
We hope you got some solid reasons to order with us for your assignment. And remember! You can contact us at any hour of the day via call, text, or mail, and we will be there to help you through it! So, reach us now!