Get Assignment help with MGI521 Professional Communications
MGI521 Professional Communications subject discusses how to communicate effectively, and efficiently in professional environments. Students who undertake Professional Communications subject will gain a wide range of practical communication skills supported by the latest intellectual and psychological behavioural theory. MGI521 Professional Communications subject explores the details of how and why humans communicate in certain ways and will equip students to communicate at all levels of professional business for effective outcomes. Students are encouraged to challenge their own communication habits and to undergo a journey of personal change through the MGI521 subject. Do you feel the MGI521 Professional Communications subject is complicated? Don’t worry about Professional Communications Assignments with Punjab Assignment Help.
How to submit MGI521 Professional Communications Assessment and Exam items
EASTS ASSESSMENT – ONLINE SUBMISSION PROCESS
Access EASTS (https://online.csu.edu.au/de/eastssubmission.htm) (Electronic Assignment
Submission Tracking System) to submit assessment tasks online.
Be sure to read the submission guidelines prior to commencing a task; including file types, the
system will accept, file name and formatting requirements, etc.
A comprehensive user guide, FAQs and system support are also available.
POSTAL ASSESSMENT – SUBMISSION PROCESS
Under normal circumstances, postal submissions will not be accepted for any of the
HAND-DELIVERED ASSESSMENT – SUBMISSION PROCESS
Under normal circumstances, hand-delivered submissions will not be accepted for any of the
ALTERNATIVE ASSESSMENT – SUBMISSION PROCESS
IT Masters prefers for assignments to be submitted via EASTS. If the file size exceeds 5 MB your
assignment should be sent to email@example.com via the DropBox website:
Make sure your name is included in the file name. Files should be in the format
Surname_Firstname_studentno_subject, i.e. Doe_Jane_1234567_MGI521. Administrative staff
will inform you via email once they have downloaded the file. Please contact IT Masters on
1300 885 685 if you do not receive this confirmation within one business day.
Assessment item 1 – A1 – Audio Explanation
Due Date: 21-Mar-2022
Return Date: 11-Apr-2022
Length: 4 minutes audio file
Group Assessment: No
In Week 4 students will submit an audio recording of themselves. Students will select two questions from topics 1-3 from a list of FIVE options that are given in the relevant forum. Students will be required to explain their answers verbally in the recording. Students will take on the role of a mentor/teacher and will be required to present their own understanding and knowledge on each of the two questions as if to their own student(s). The questions to be discussed will be given on Interact2 at the beginning of the session. Students should take care to express their understanding in their own words and not simply repeat the course material.
• File should be compressed audio format.
• File should be less than 10Mb in size.
• File should use the student’s name format.
• Students should briefly introduce themselves by name at the beginning of the
Assessment item 2 – A2 – Slide Deck & Justification
Due Date: 26-Apr-2022
Return Date: 18-May-2022
Length: 10-15 slides plus 2000 words (+/- 10%)
Group Assessment: No
Students will choose one of three provided “inferior” slide decks to use for this assessment. These slide decks have various imperfections that either do not conform to the normal rules or concepts of good slide design or do so in ways that can be improved upon. You are to correct, edit, improve or otherwise increase the effectiveness of this presentation, and then explain your work.
- Justifications must be provided in a Word-Processed Document and include a word count on their cover page. Please make sure to add your full name, student id number and page number in the footer of the document.
- Please note that you are not required to generate and submit a Turnitin report with your
assessment. You are encouraged to run it for your own reference, but do not need to include
this with your submission as IT Masters will run this for you.
- You’re required to use APA7 referencing to acknowledge the sources that you have used in
preparing your assessment. Please visit Referencing at CSU (http://student.csu.edu.au/library/
integrity/referencing-at-CSU) for guidance. In addition, a very useful tool for you to use that
demonstrates how to correctly use in-text referencing and the correct way to cite the reference
in your reference list is the Academic Referencing Tool (ART) (https://apps.csu.edu.au/reftool/
Assessment item 3 – A3 – Presentation Critique & Video Recording
Due Date: 30-May-2022
Return Date: 22-Jun-2022
Length: 1000 words & 6 mins video
Group Assessment: No
This is a multi-part assessment with two components. Students must complete both and may submit them separately.
- Part A – Forum posts must be copied into a single word-processed Document and include a word count on their cover page. Please make sure to add your full name, student id number and page number in the footer of the document.
- Please note that you are not required to generate and submit a Turnitin report with your assessment. We encourage you to run it for your own reference but do not need to include this with your submission as IT Masters will run this for you.
- For this assessment, you’re required to use APA7 referencing to acknowledge the sources that you have used in preparing your assessment. Please visit Referencing at CSU (http://student.csu.edu.au/library/integrity/referencing-at-csu) for guidance. In addition, a very useful tool for you to use that demonstrates how to correctly use in-text referencing and the correct way to cite the reference in your reference list is the Academic Referencing Tool(ART) (https://apps.csu.edu.au/reftool/apa-7).
Part A – Forum posts
Several video links will be provided to you via a dedicated forum in Interact2 after topic 5 is concluded. These will be divided into two categories and each video will have its own forum thread. Each link will be an online recording of a presentation given by one person to an audience. Category 1 will include live presentations, category 2 will include recorded presentations. Students are required to make at least one post of each type as follows:
- One analysis and critique on one video from category 1.
- One analysis and critique on one video from category 2.
- One detailed response to another student’s analysis in any category.
Part B – Recorded Presentation
Students are required to record a video of themselves giving a presentation to a professional audience of peers or colleagues. Choose one of the themes shown for Assessment #2 above. It may be the same or a different theme than was chosen and submitted for your own A2. This presentation can be recorded in one of three ways;
- As a simulation of a live presentation to a live audience, where you and your audience would be in the same room.
- As a live digital delivery, where the presentation is live but your audience is watching you online.
- As an edited pre-recording of a presentation intended to be delivered digitally.
Marking Guide of MGI521 Professional Communications:
|1||A1 – Audio Explanation||15%|
|2||A2 – Slide Deck & Justification||35%|
|3||A3 – Presentation Critique & Video Recording||50%|
Get Assignment help for MGI521 Professional Communications with Punjab Assignment Help
Students can avail of assignment help services for MGI521 Professional Communications with the Punjab Assignment help team as they offer 100% plagiarism free content, on-time delivery and an affordable price range. Our experts have deep knowledge of the Professional Communications subject. Contact us today for assignment help and get a winning edge over fellow students. Contact us at Punjabassignmenthelp@gmail.com or call +918053884564.