Get Assignment Help in BN200 Network Security Fundamentals
Trimester T1 2022 Unit Code BN200 Unit Title Network Security Fundamentals Assessment Type Formative Assignment-1: Individual Assessment Assessment Title Recent attack, the importance of CIA triad, and security principles Purpose of the assessment (with ULO Mapping) Students should be able to demonstrate their achievements in the following unit learning outcome: Discuss the main security issues and emerging trends of information security Weight 5% Total Marks 20 Marks Word limit 500 Words Due Date Sunday 10/04/2022, 11:59 pm (Week 3) Submission Guidelines All work must be submitted on Moodle by the due date along with a completed Assignment Cover Page. The assignment must be in MS Word format, 1.5 spacing, 11-pt Calibri (Body) font and 2.54 cm margins on all four sides of your page with appropriate section headings. Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report and listed appropriately at the end in a reference list using IEEE referencing style. Extension If an extension of time to submit work is required, a Special Consideration Application must be submitted directly on AMS. You must submit this application three working days prior to the due date of the assignment. Further information is available at: https://www.mit.edu.au/about-us/governance/institute-rules-policies-and- plans/policies-procedures-and-guidelines/assessment-policy Academic Misconduct Academic Misconduct is a serious offence. Depending on the seriousness of the case, penalties can vary from a written warning or zero marks to exclusion from the course or rescinding the degree. Students should make themselves familiar with the full policy and procedure available at: http://www.mit.edu.au/about-mit/institute-publications/policies- procedures-and-guidelines/Plagiarism-Academic-Misconduct-Policy- Procedure. For further information, please refer to the Academic Integrity Section in your Unit Description.
Assignment 1 focuses on the recent attack, the importance of confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) triad, and security principles in the field of information security.
One area that has been an especially frequent target of attacks is information technology (IT). A seemingly endless array of attacks is directed at individuals, schools, businesses, and governments through desktop computers, laptops, and smartphones . In this part of the assignment, select one recent attack (which happened in the years 2020-2021). Carry out an in-depth literature review about this attack. Your discussion must address the following points with proper in-text citations.
- Identify and discuss the main reasons for this attack being successful.
- Report the importance of confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) triad in the context of this attack.
- Discuss how could this attack have been prevented if the five fundamental security principles- layering, limiting, diversity, obscurity, and simplicity- had been applied?
- M. Ciampa, Security+ Guide to Network Security Fundamentals, 6th ed. Cengage, 2018.
Must consider at least three current references. Must follow IEEE referencing style.
- Do not use Wikipedia as a source or a reference
- Make sure you properly reference any diagrams/ graphics used in the assignment.
What Are the Reasons You Should Take Experts’ Help in BN200 Network Security Fundamentals?
If you are looking forward to getting help from the experts of Punjab Assignment Help, including The Recent attack, the importance of CIA triad, and security principles in BN200 Network Security Fundamentals and looking for the reason, then here are some points:
- When you lack subject knowledge, you should seek our services to clear the concepts through assignments.
- When you lack a flair for writing, seek help from experts who possess exemplary writing skills to impress your professor easily.
- When you lack time, use our help and deliver your document before the deadline.
We hope you got some solid reasons to order with us for your assignment. And remember! You can contact us at any hour of the day via call, text, or mail, and we will be there to help you through it! So, reach us now!