Get Assessment 1 Weekly Reading Critique Class Contribution
Trimester T1 2022 Unit Code HI6036 Unit Title IS Strategy and Innovation Assessment Type Individual Assignment Assessment Title Assessment 1, Weekly Reading Critique, Class Contribution Purpose of the assessment (with ULO Mapping) Students who successfully complete this Unit will be able to: Critically evaluate and apply models and techniques to analyze the strategic contribution of Information Systems to an organization. Critically appraise the business value of Information Systems and formulate strategies and plans to meet business requirements. Analyze internal and external dimensions of Information Systems strategic planning by applying appropriate theories and models. Weight 25% of the total assessments Total Marks 25% Word limit NA Due Date Weekly, from Session 2 – Session 11 Submission Guidelines Allworkmustbesubmittedon Blackboardbytheduedate along with a completed Assignment Cover Page. The assignment must be in MS Word format, 1.5 spacing, 11-pt Calibri(Body) font and 2 cm margins on all four sides of your page with appropriate section headings. Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report, and listed appropriately at the end in a reference list using Harvard referencing style.
A set of readings and/or videos are available to students in Assessment 1 folder for each session. Each student is required to complete a one-page overview of some aspect of the reading. This could be a summary or a general discussion of key points. The ‘one-pager’ should be submitted by the end of each week. Every report has 2.5 mark and the total will be 10 reports with a total of 25 marks. Late submissions penalties will apply for overdue submissions.
- Introduction – State an introduction of the case.
- Discussion – A summary or a general discussion of key points and the reading’s highlights.
- Conclusion – Summarise your findings, consolidating and drawing attention to the main points of the report.
- References. (cite here the references you have used in your report)
- All assignments must be submitted electronically ONLY, uploaded to Blackboard and Submission of SafeAssign. Submission deadlines are strictly enforced and a late submission incurs penalties.
- DO NOT SHARE YOUR ASSIGNMENT WITH OTHER STUDENTS under no circumstances even after the deadline and after you submitted it in the Blackboard or even after you have marked. If there will be any similarity detected by SafeAssign or the marker, it is an academic misconduct case and BOTH of the students will get ZERO and will be reported to the institution for further investigation.
Get Assignment help for Assessment 1 Weekly Reading Critique Class Contribution with Punjab Assignment Help
Students can avail of assignment help services for Assessment 1 Weekly Reading Critique Class Contribution with the Punjab Assignment help team as they offer 100% plagiarism free content, on-time delivery and an affordable price range. Our experts have deep knowledge of the subject and can obtain high marks. Contact us today for assignment help and get a winning edge over fellow students. Contact us at Punjabassignmenthelp@gmail.com or call +918053884564.