Find Tutorial solution for HI5014 T1 2020 International Business
HI5014 International Business across Borders T1 2020
Week 2 Pre-Recorded Tutorial Questions
Read the case “Coca-Cola Dives into Africa” (Chapter 1, page 25), and answer the following questions.
Do you believe Africa countries are attractive markets for western consumer goods such as Coca-Cola?
What are the challenges that Coca-Cola is likely to face to grow its business in Africa?
What ethical questions is Coca-Cola likely to face when pushing in to Africa?
Note. This case is given on page 25 of your prescribed textbook and is also available on Blackboard. This week tutorial is based on Lecture 1 contents.
Week 3 Pre-Recorded Tutorial Questions
This tutorial is based on Lecture 2 (Chapter 2 and 3).
Read the closing case “Carlsberg faces political risk in Russia” (Chapter 2, page 54), and answer question 3.1 and 3.2.
Why the investment in Russia is considered risky?
- Why do West European MNEs invest in Russia, despite the political risks?
- If you were a board member of Carlsberg, would you vote ‘yes’ or ‘no’ for a new project to acquire a local company in Russia?
Assume you work for a Norwegian company exporting a container of salmon to Azerbaijan or Haiti. The customs official informs you that there is a delay in clearing your container through customs, and it may last a month. However, if you are willing to pay an “expediting fee” of €200, he will try to make it happen in one day. What are you going to do?
Note. This case is given on page 54 of your prescribed textbook and is also available on Blackboard.
Check out latest posts
- Find Tutorial solution for HI5014 T1 2020 International Business
- HC2091 T1 2020 Business Finance
- How to write HI6008 T1 2020 Assignment 1 Group formation
- Need Solution for Tutorial Questions of HI6007 Holmes?
- HI5004 Tutorial 1 Week 2 Marketing management
- PUBH1361 Principles & Practice of WHS
- MMS714 Sport Organisation Behaviour
- ICT583 Data Science Applications Data visualization
- Essay on capital based macroeconomic framework Sweden
- ACC512 Assessment 2 Divine denim