Do you need help for FINC 1100
- Select 2 public traded companies of your choice that you would consider investing in. One of these companies must be listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
The two companies that I would like to invest my money is Canadian natural resources and canlan ice Corp.
- Why did you select each of these companies?
The reason behind selecting these two companies is: Canadian natural resources have good progress record in past with stable stock price for long time. Similarly, reason behind choosing canlan ice sports Corp is it has a slow but stable growing rate in last few years, and I am hoping it will do good in future.
- Compete the chart for both of your potential investments: (as at March 22, 2022)
|Company Name||Stock Symbol||Current Price||52 Week High||52 Week Low||P/E Ratio||Beta Score|
|Canadian natural resources||CNQ||63.33 UDS||64.37||62.62||7.46||1.75|
|Canlan ice sports Corp||ICE||3.35 USD||4.21||2.63||13.96||1.18|
- Chart your selected stocks closing price only on the following dates:
- January 3, 2020
- March 2 2020
- June 1, 2020
- December 1, 2020
- January 4, 2021
- March 1 2021
- June 1, 2021
- December 1, 2021
- January 3, 2022
- March 1, 2022
- June 1, 2022
- Use the information above and analyze how your 2 selected companies been impacted by the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic? Beyond the obvious fluctuations in stock price, identify specific ways your selected companies have been impacted.
- More and more investors are choosing to invest their fund$ ethically in environmentally responsible companies, that promote sustainability. Detail each of your company’s position on the environment and what actions they have demonstrated to support their statement. Are each of your companies living up and honouring environmental positions?
- What other information would you “leverage” to determine whether you should or should not invest in each company. Now use this information to justify how would you split your $5000.00 between the 2 companies selected. What sort of an investor are you?
Site ALL of your references used!