Exam solution for ACCM4300 Financial Reporting
Are you looking for Exam solution of ACCM4330 Financial reporting Assessment 4?
|Subject Name:||Financial Reporting|
|Assessment Title:||Assessment 4|
|Assessment Type:||Online Final Exam|
|Due Date:||Week 14|
- Review and practice the preparation guide questions, workshop notes, relevant chapters and workshop solutions as provided throughout the trimester.
- Answer all questions.
- Final exam consisting of MCQs and 2 short answer style questions and practical application question(s).
- The final exam is OPEN book.
- The final exam is online.
- Workshops 5 -11 are examinable.
- The exam is worth 30% of the overall assessment of the subject.
- There will be questions similar to workshop activity questions but not the same.
- The exam duration is 1.5 hours + 10 minutes reading time.
- Attend the practice exam during week 12.
- More information will be provided during the trimester.
Academic Integrity Policy
KBS values academic integrity. All students must understand the meaning and consequences of cheating, plagiarism and other academic offences under the Academic Integrity and Conduct Policy.
What is academic integrity and misconduct? What are the penalties for academic misconduct? What are the late penalties?
How can I appeal my grade?
Click here for answers to these questions: http://www.kbs.edu.au/current-students/student-policies/.
Word Limits for Written Assessments
Submissions that exceed the word limit by more than 10% will cease to be marked from the point at which that limit is exceeded.
Students may seek study assistance from their local Academic Learning Advisor or refer to the resources on the MyKBS Academic Success Centre page. Click here for this information.