Essay on capital based macroeconomic framework Sweden
Capital Based Macroeconomic Framework
Each student shall individually write an essay (3400-3600 words), using a capital-based macroeconomic framework and taking stability and progress considerations into account. The essay shall contain references used in the analysis. Follow the guidelines of a journal, such as the Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization. This essay must be handed in, at the latest on 2020-04-29 at 15.00 (sharp). Essays handed in too late will not be accepted! Students, who hand in their essay on time, but fail, must revise their essay, based upon the comments received, and hand in the revised essay at the latest on 2020-06-04 at 15.00 (sharp). In case this revision fails, then a second revision, based upon comments received, must be handed in
on 2020-08-13 at 15.00 (sharp). The essay with two revisions gives you three opportunities to pass, but note that you need to hand in an essay in time in order to have something to revise and you need to hand in a first revision in time in order to make a second revision. If students do not hand in their essay or revision on time, then they need to contact their instructor to have another essay question for the next examination to be posted on the International Macroeconomics Study Webb. The essay must be uploaded in time to the International Macroeconomics Study Web (Studiewebben), for each occasion. Note that the slot reserved for each examination occasion will close at its deadline. In case of technical problems write to email@example.com. The file name should be in the format: Firstname_Lastname_Essay_[date].
Considering the course readings, how would a new gold standard influence the capacity of emerging economies to absorb international financial capital inflows into their capital structures?
Artus, Patrick, André Cartapanis and Florence Legros (ed.), (2005), Regional Currency Areas in Financial Globalization, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar.
Bailliu, Jeaninne N., (2000), “Private Capital Flows, Financial Development, and Economic
Growth in Developing Countries”, Bank of Canada Working Paper 2000-15,
Eichengreen, B. (2008). Globalizing Capital: A History of the International Monetary System, Second Edition, Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
Garrison, Roger W., (2001), Time and Money: The Macroeconomics of Capital Structure, London and New York: Routledge.
Horwitz, Steven, (2000), Microfoundations and Macroeconomics: An Austrian Perspective, London and New York: Routledge.
Huerta de Soto, Jesús, (2006), Money, Bank Credit, and Economic Cycles, Auburn, AL: Ludwig von Mises Institute.
Leijonhufvud, Axel, (2000), Macroeconomic Instability and Coordination:Selected Essays of Axel Leijonhufvud, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar.
Lewin, Peter, (1999), Capital in Disequilibrium: The Role of Capital in a Changing World, London and New York: Routledge.
Yeager, Leland B., (1976), International Monetary Relations: Theory, History, and Policy, Second Edition, New York: Harper and Row.
Yeager, Leland B., (1997), The Fluttering Veil: Essays on Monetary Disequilibrium, George Selgin (ed.), Indianapolis: Liberty Fund.
Check out our latest posts !!
- BUSN20017 Effective Business Communications
- HRMT20024 Managing Human Resources
- MGMT20144 Management and Business Context
- MRKT20052 Assessment CQU
- MNG91002 Entrepreneurship Assignment 1 Case Fairphone
- Write Essays for Money
- Persuasive speech topics
- CIS7028 Information Security
- PUBH6001 Health Policy and Advocacy
- MLC710 T1 2020 Sport and the Law
- Essay Typer for quality essay writer on any topic
- Planning to Study in Deakin in 2020? Get Assignment help
- BSBMGT605 PROVIDE LEADERSHIP ACROSS THE ORGANISATION
- Usage of Moodle or blackboard in UK for assignment help
- Foreign Direct Investment Report
- Coursework 2 Summative Individual Research report
- WS2121 Reflective Statement of Practice learnjcu
- WS2121 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Skills and Frameworks for Practice learnJCU
- Case Synopsis Zynga
- OPMT 1187 Analysis of Project Management Issues
- SLE111 Bioinformatics Assignment Help
- Using UBSS Moodle for Assignment Help
- BSBFIM601 Manage Finances Assignment
- HC3031 T1 2020 Trends in the Global Business Environment
- HC1010 T1 2020 Accounting for Business Group Assignment
- FINA600 Assessment 2 Financial Management
- HI5013 T1 2020 Managing Across Borders
- MGT610 Organisational Best Practice Part B
- MGT610 Organisational Best Practice Part A
- COIT20245 Assignment 1 CQU
- MIS602 Data Modelling & Database Design
- MNG03048 Assignment 1 Quantitative Research Methods
- HI5004 T1 2020 Marketing Management
- HI6006 T1 2020 Competitive Strategy
- HI5020 T1 2020 Corporate Accounting
- HI5019 T1 2020 Strategic Information Systems for Business and Enterprise
- HI5002 T1 2020 Finance for Business
- HI6025 T1 2020 Accounting Theory and Current Issues
- HI6005 T1 2020 Management and Organisations in a Global Environment