Dissertation Structure Chapters: Is This the Greatest Academic Challenge You’ve Ever Faced?
You always had the impression that your academic journey was challenging. You were ready to invest the effort and energy that the challenges required. But you never assumed how hard it would get until you faced the ultimate step: the structure and content of dissertation chapters.
In general, you understand the structure of a dissertation. Universities made an effort to create uniform requirements, which make all projects of this type easy to read and compare. You have to follow a specific outline of dissertation chapters, but you have important questions:
- What style should you use?
- How long is a dissertation and how long should each chapter be?
- What chapter should you write first?
- What if you realize that you missed an important point and you have to revise the entire paper?
- How do you organize your time in a way that you can handle this project without sacrificing too much of your comfort?
PhD candidates face insecurities and a deep overwhelming fear that they won’t make it.
You don’t need to worry. There’s always a solution: you can hire expert dissertation writers if you can’t make it work. But first, you’ll try to make it work. We’re here to help with tips from professional writers, who have already written dozens of PhD papers. You can trust them!
The Dissertation Structure
Let’s start with a simple list: what are the five chapters of a dissertation?
- Literature review
Those who are writing a thesis for the first time often forget about another two elements:
- Reference list
Just because you have an introduction doesn’t mean that the paper doesn’t need an abstract. Just because you have a literature review doesn’t mean you should skip the reference list.
Developing a dissertation chapters outline is the first step of the process.
If you get stuck at that very first step, you can rely on us. Many PhD candidates come to us with a simple request: “I want you to write my dissertation for me, but let’s work on the outline first.”
The Abstract is the opening of your dissertation paper. It’s the chapter that the readers will first pay attention to. But don’t misunderstand it as an introduction. It’s different. It’s supposed to summarize the entire research process, findings, and discussion.
You’ll write it after you complete the other chapters.
It compresses an entire dissertation into an easy-to-read paragraph of up to 150 words. That’s exactly what makes it so challenging. Many candidates manage to write the main chapters, but need dissertation help online for the abstract.
You can check our dedicated dissertation abstract page to get more information about writing this part of dissertation.
Dissertation Chapter 1 – Introduction
The introduction must specify the focal issue of your paper. It should explain why you chose this problem and how you plan to solve it through the research. Most important of all, it must clarify how your efforts are relevant to the academic and research community.
Many PhD candidates have trouble at this very first step. They think they don’t know how to write a dissertation just because they are stuck with the intro. But when they get professional assistance with this first step, it’s easier for them to carry on.
If you want to know more about the dissertation introduction writing and how you can order it from us, check out our offer!
Dissertation Chapter 2 – Literature Review
Students often underestimate the literature review of their dissertation. It’s the chapter that they write first, and they rush through it, thinking they should carry on with the “more important” parts of the paper.
The literature review is not a simple list of resources. That’s called a bibliography, and it’s a separate section that comes at the end of the paper. In the literature review, you should provide a brief description of around 100 words for each source. You should explain how it’s relevant to your research.
If you hired dissertation proposal writing services or you wrote a decent proposal, chances are you already have this chapter and you only need to make some adjustments. But if it wasn’t perfect, you might need to order the dissertation literature review from a professional writer.
Dissertation Chapter 3 – Methodology
This is the section that gets students puzzled the most. They don’t know how to write a dissertation chapter that’s not based on research and creativity. This one should describe the specific steps of the process. You will explain what methods you will use and how they will help you achieve the goal.
The dry, scientific style is often a problem. The methodology sticks to accurate descriptions, but it should still be interesting to read.
If this is the chapter that got you puzzled, our writers can help you complete a dissertation methodology.
Dissertation Chapter 4 – Results
There’s no doubt about it: the Results are the most important part of the dissertation structure. All your research and experiment got you somewhere. You followed specific steps, which you described throughout the previous chapters. Now, you need to explain what you found.
This chapter includes charts, tables, statistics, and factual information. It’s often the hardest part of the dissertation to read. That’s why you need to make it “lighter,” no matter how complex the details are.
Since we offer assistance with writing dissertation chapters, PhD candidates often require only the Results from us. They have done the research and they have the findings. They just don’t know how to present them in the most readable way. We can assign a professional writer to help you complete the dissertation results chapter.
Dissertation Chapter 5 – Discussion
If we had to choose the most important one of all the chapters of dissertation, this would be it.
The Results chapter gives facts and data. But what do they mean in context of the problem that you imposed in the introduction? How does this data help you solve that problem?
It’s no wonder why the Discussion is one of the most challenging PhD dissertation chapters for the candidates to write.
If you can’t handle it, you can order an individual dissertation discussion chapter from our professional writers.
Conclusion and Reference List
Now that you have all those thesis chapters ready, you’re left with the final one: the conclusion. It should sum up everything you’ve written. It will restate the thesis, mention the methodology, briefly go through the results, and explain how they help you solve a problem.
No; you’re not supposed to write the same things that you’ll write in the abstract. Those are two separate dissertation sections.
In the Conclusion, you should just bring the entire discussion to a logical ending, and suggest further research.
You’re Not Done Yet! Let’s Talk about Dissertation Proofreading and Editing
We have a theory: all PhD candidates need to rely on professional dissertation proofreading.
Allow us to explain. You’re so attached to this project that it’s impossible for you to see all its flaws from a reader’s point of view. You worked too hard, so the process of revising dissertation chapters is too challenging. You have a hard time accepting the fact that some of your sentences need to be gone, and other details should be added.
A professional editor will approach the content as a reader. They will single out the flaws and discuss them with you. Then, they will improve the paper’s logical flow, grammar, and style.
The best dissertation editing services can help you improve the overall quality of the content that you wrote.
Our Dissertation Chapters Writing Process
If you’re interested in using our service, you’re probably wondering: “What happens when I buy a dissertation?”
We outlined a clear process that never fails to lead us to brilliant results.
- When we get your request for help with writing dissertation chapters, we analyze it. In the order form, you will give us the details: the chapter, topic, deadline, referencing style, sources to be used, and everything else you have. We’ll look at these instructions, and we’ll rely on them when assigning the perfect writer.
- We will single out a writer from our team, who’s qualified to complete the work on time. They have already earned a PhD in your This means that they understand the dissertation’s problem, and they can help you write a great paper.
- The author will complete a dissertation plan based on your instructions. You will be able to see the work as it evolves, and you can request revisions throughout all steps.
- Our editing team will add the final touches, making sure that you get flawless content by the deadline.
- You will check the parts of a dissertation that we deliver, and we’ll offer free revisions if needed.
How to Order Dissertation Chapters from Us
It’s simple: just access the order form and complete it.
We’ll give you a few tips to follow when you’re giving us instructions for preparing dissertation chapters:
- Be very detailed. This is the most important project you’ve ever developed, and we want to make it perfect for you. We’ll do that only if you tell us what you need.
- These are the most important details we need:
- What chapter do you need?
- How long should a chapter be?
- What’s your deadline?
- What referencing style should the writer follow?
- What are the details of your paper? What have you completed so far and how should this chapter fit in? You’ll explain the dissertation chapters structure, and you’ll upload documents if necessary.
- Stay engaged! We’re doing our best to meet the standards for every single customer. Our customer support team is always online. You can contact us to get updates, send more instructions, or discuss the development process with your writer. Feel free to get in touch!