ITC516 | WEKA DATA MINING SOFTWARE INSTALLATION AND PROCESSINGMarch 9, 2018
HRM502 | BUSINESS REPORT | HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENTMarch 9, 2018
DESCRIBE THE DATASET ASSIGNMENT 1 | DATA VISUALIZATION
IT ASSIGNMENT HELP
Describe the Dataset
Note before you start: for assignment 2 you will need to show the steps you took to analyse the dataset. So make sure you record your steps carefully when you answer the following questions (especially #7).
- What is the subject matter of the dataset (what is it about?)
- What is the origin of the dataset — how do you think it was generated or compiled?
- Is any cleanup needed before it is usable in a visualisation? How would you perform the cleanup?
- Does the data need to be pre-processed (e.g. summarised, …) before it can be used in the visualisation that you have in mind? How would you perform that pre-processing?
- Can the dataset change, or is it possible that additional data is captured that can be used seamlessly in your visualisation?
- With reference to the Week 2 lecture slideson diverse taxonomies for data, characterise the dataset in the context of these considerations:
- Degree of structuring
- Data source / format
- [DataVis] Data Types
- Type of Dataset
- Attribute Types
Story, Goals, and Style
Note: as this first assignment is a proposal it is okay if some of these answers change later in the semester — if so, you will need to document the change and the reason.
- What story will the visualisaion tell?
- Who is the target audience?
- What questions will the visualisation help your audience (not yourself!) to answer?
- What questions will it help the audience to raise? (These don’tneed to be answered by your visualisation in itself; perhaps another visualisation would answer them. But your own visualisation triggers your audience to think of other questions they might want to look into.)
- Are there any dangers of your solution possibly misleading the audience, dependent on the method of visualisation? If so, what will you do to avoid ethical problems?
- Which of the following two styles do you currentlyplan for your solution:
- a visualisation that contains only oneview/representation, but this representation is relatively novel and creative (not your standard bar charts etc);
- one that employs multiplecoordinated (or linked) views where each one is a standard method (e.g. a bar chart) but they work together to tell the story.
- Include a table that outlines the various steps and timelines as you currentlyexpect them to occur.
This concludes the specifications for Assignment 1.
Assignment Marking Scheme
|Correct submission through Git, with at least one commit and one directory (assignment1)
|Presence of the file assignment1/description.html with embedded CSS
|All questions clearly addressed through 1 or 2 paragraphs
|Responses are structured clearly and are insightful, precise, concise, and complete
Punjab Assignment Help
Buy Online Assignment Help services for IT ASSIGNMENT with Punjab Assignment Help at firstname.lastname@example.org