Current influences on maths, science, and technology
Paper on Current Influences on Maths, Science and Technology in Early Childhood setting
This 900 words writing assessment task requires you to analyse current influences and theories on maths, science, and technology in the Early Childhood setting
DETAILS: Write a paper analysing the current influences on maths, science, and technology in the Early Childhood setting. Consider the current theories and pedagogies used in Early Childhood Education.
- Plan out the structure of your paper. You should break the paper into three sections: maths, science and technology.
- Ensure that each of the sections is
covered thoroughly by breaking your analysis into 3 parts. Discussing and
1.Science (theory and influence: 300 words)
2. Maths (theory and influence: 300 words)
3. Technology (theory and influence: 300 words)
- Research theories (refer to my next email to follow) in Early Childhood Education and current influences including the VEYLDF (VICTORIAN EARLY YEARS LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK) (https://www.education.vic.gov.au/Documents/childhood/providers/edcare/veyldframework.pdf) or EYLF (EARLY YEARS LEARNING FRAMEWORK) (https://www.acecqa.gov.au/sites/default/files/2018-02/belonging_being_and_becoming_the_early_years_learning_framework_for_australia.pdf) on the Australian ECE setting. Include three or more theories. Each section (science, math & tech) should have at-least one theory and reference to the VEYLDF. You may also include other influences if you wish. This can include government initiatives, university research and other theoretical frameworks.
- Include your references and a reference list. Be sure to consult the assessment rubric (in my next email to follow) to ensure you address all areas