BSBADM506 Manage Business Document Design Development
BSBADM506 Manage Business Document
The unit BSBADM506 manage business document design development answers how to establish documentation standards and how to manage the template design and development. Students are taught to develop standard text for documents and BSBADM506 assessments are also based on testing competencies in areas such as how to develop and use standard documents required in business as well as strategies to continuously improvement the standard documents. For answers of BSBADM506, assignment writing experts at Urgenthomework have created best manage business document design and development answers to ensure that students can get a thorough understanding of the complex concepts of theory and can also get help in designing documents and templates required for assessment like logo, presentations, minutes of meetings, cash invoice and excel sheets for business and more. For best BSBADM506 answers order best online assignment writing services for Australia assignment help only on Urgenthomework.com and get competency in core units and elective units in one go only.
You have been asked by Janet Parker, Administration Manager – Swaggies (or your own organisation) to develop/update a range of business documents. You will need to refer to Swaggies Policy and Procedures Manual document or (use your own organisation) for analysis and evaluation.
Start to design, develop/update your business documents for your organisation.
Event 1 – Tasks 1-5
TASK 1 – DETERMINE DOCUMENT AND TECHNOLOGY NEEDS/CAPABILITIES
Using the Event scenario gather information from the questions below, prepared for the Board of Directors of Swaggies (or your organisation), to determine the design and production requirements for the tasks of producing the logo and a range of business document templates.
- What is the purpose of the project?
- What image do you want to project?
- Who is the target audience?
- Specify the range of documents requiring updating?
- What technology/software is currently available and what equipment you expect/require to upgrade?
Task 2 – Design a Logo
The Board of Directors at Swaggies (or your organisation) has decided to incorporate a new logo into all new business documentation.
- They would like you to prepare a sample design to present to the Board at their next monthly meeting.
- Your design should incorporate the following:
- Company image and company name
- Use of colour
- Approximately 3.25 cm in diameter
- Description of design
- Use of WordArt, autoshapes, graphics etc
- Once you have completed your design, discuss with colleagues to obtain feedback for possible improvement.
- Provide a brief description of feedback received and the reason/s why you chose a particular design.
Task 3 – Design, Produce, Test And Evaluate A Range Of Business Document Templates
PART A – DESIGN AND PRODUCE
1. You are required to create two final business documents for Swaggies (or your organisation) using two different software packages, that may include templates, auto text, macros, styles, fill-in fields, drop down boxes, check boxes, formula, etc. Incorporate your logo created from Task 2.
|Software||Document Examples||Suggested Requirements||Software functions|
|Word||LetterheadMail merge letterAgendaMinutes of MeetingReportService/Travel RequestLeave FormBusiness CardsFlyer for advertisingNewsletter for staffBrochure for advertising||Company logo is to appear on all documentsFormatted textPrescribed font styles and formatting||TemplatesAuto TextMacrosStylesMarginsFill-in/Date fieldsForm fieldsBullets/numberingTablesPrint layoutHeaders/Footers|
|Excel||Tax InvoiceTime SheetPetty Cash||Company logo to appear on all documentsImporting/inputting dataPerform calculationsSorting columnsRetrieve account information from database||TemplatesFormattingMacrosFormulaeHeaders/FootersSortingForm fields|
|Publisher||Business CardsFlyer for advertisingNewsletter for staffBrochure for advertising||Company logo on all documentsProfessional design and themeFormatted textFill-in areaFont styles and formattingTable of contents||TemplatesMacrosMaster layoutMarginsFormat; fontsHeaders/FootersBullets/numberingPage/print layoutWord-art|
|Powerpoint||BrochuresStoryboard ToolProduct PromotionsCorporate PoliciesPersonal PortfolioOnline Photo Album||Company logo on all documentsProfessional design and themeFormatted textFont styles||TemplatesAnimation/TransitionsMacrosDesign themesBullets/numberingTables|
2. Please ensure you save all templates/documents as you will need to submit a soft copy of the templates. Also, save macros created with templates (macro enabled template).
Part B – Test and evaluate
- You are required to test your templates. Obtain feedback from management and users.
- Make amendments as necessary to ensure maximum efficiency and quality of presentation.
- Evaluate complex technical functions of software for their usefulness in automating aspects of standard document production.
- Match requirements of each document with software functions to allow efficient production of documents.
- Test macros to ensure they meet the requirements of each document in accordance with documentation standards.
- Include a printout of your macros.
|Template name||Software package||Testing criteria and amendments||Feedback from management and users|
Task 4 – User Manual and Style Guide
In Task 3 you were required to create/update two templates/business documents for Swaggies (or your organisation). These business documents will be incorporated into the Swaggies (or your organisation) Policies and Procedures User Manual.
Your task now is to:
- Create a user/procedures manual and style guide with detailed instructions on how to use these business document templates.
- All instructions should be clear and concise so all users can understand what they are meant to do.
- Use screen dumps, where necessary, so users can see what is required.
- File naming conventions to be used and storage of documents and templates
- Explain how to use the templates:
- Where to access the templates?
- What the template looks like when they first access it?
- Where are they to add text to complete the document?
- Basic functionality of the template (are there macros)
- Explain how to use macros:
- What is the macro for?
- The shortcut commands or button names
- Where to access help if required?
Task 5 – Implementation Plan (Staff Training) And Document Management
Develop a strategy for delivering training to employees of Swaggies (or your organisation) in the use of the business document templates.
Your task now is to:
Part A – Develop
- Develop a training plan for all staff on how to use the templates, macros and other Swaggies (or your organisation) administration system documents. Training methods could be one or a combination of the following:
- External training by appropriate RTO
Part B – Monitor
2. Ongoing monitoring – how are you going to monitor to ensure Swaggies (or your organisation) staff are keeping up-to-date?
Part C – Manage
3. Also include a brief description of how the following will be managed:
- Version control measures and backup
- Procedures for approval of new documents or updates to existing documents
- Internal audits and ongoing quality control
AUSTRALIA TAFE ASSIGNMENT HELP BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
At Urgenthomework we have the best team of over 1000+ qualified TAFE Assignment help experts who will help you with “do my assignment” queries. Whether you are studying for TAFE Business courses, Law and legal applications, Accounting TAFE courses, Nursing and health care or any other TAFE college courses in Australia, we can provide you the best assignment writing services for over 500+ subjects. Our online assignment help and custom writing help tutors are well qualified to hold Ph.D. and Master’s degrees from esteemed universities like Australian National University, University of Sydney, Monash University and more.
Looking for instant assignment help BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development answers? Contact our online TAFE assignment help writers for 100% fresh and unique plagiarism free answers for this assignment.
Our Business Writing Help Experts also provide the following services:
- Creating Business Research Questions
- Creating Employee Training Questions
- Make Business Logo
- Business documents Writing Help for flyer making, advertisement writing help, business email writing help and more.
- Help with Macro printouts
- Help with Writing Business Documents and findings using software like Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Publisher, Photoshop and more.
- Custom business writers to Create User manual and style guide
- How to create employee Training plan
BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development, Diploma Assignment Help Australia, Diploma Homework Help, Assignment help Australia, TAFE Assignment Help, HND Assignment Help