Why Plagiarism Checker Is Must For You?
Plagiarism or presenting someone else’s work or ideas by altering certain part is seen in bad light by Universities and Schools worldwide. Universities and academic institutions have strict guidelines against plagiarism. Generally, all Universities recognise the following as plagiarism and means of rejecting students:
- Using quotes, sayings, interview experts, experts from books, manuals etc., from other person’s without footnoting or acknowledging.
- Cutting and pasting from internet, from other bibliographical sources or term paper mill.
- Paraphrasing the work of others by changing order of words and providing the same argument for an open question etc.
Plagiarism can cause failing grades, rejection, suspension and even expulsion of students from Universities. The embarrassment along with legal fines and penalties, one has to bear in such a case is unthinkable.
Originality is a highly valued factor for academia and industries likewise. Previously, means of detecting plagiarism was limited for Universities and schools.Today, thanks to the advancement of technology, they can spot a duplicated content in a few seconds.
So, It is imperative that you get all your academic and professional documents checked, by a reliable plagiarism detection service online, if you are a bit skeptical about the originality of content.
The plagiarism checker at Punjab Assignment help runs a thorough plagiarism scan on a given document and compares each word and part of the content, with more than 1.5 billion web pages, 10+ million publications and multiple other resources. The plagiarised parts are shown as highlighted text.
Punjab Assignment Plagiarism Checker; Class Apart
Know what makes us the makes us the most sought-after free plagiarism detection software available online.
- Review and plagiarism detection, done for free
- In-depth analysis of all errors in the document
- Expert review panel to ensure insightful scrutiny
- Trusted by over 100k+satisfied users
- Ease of accessibility from anywhere in the globe
- Scan and analysis reports for all documents
Online Plagiarism Checker: How It Works?
At Punjab Assignment Help, using the plagiarism checker software is absolutely easy. If you wish to submit a plagiarism-free document, worth A- grades and appreciation from class or office, our plagiarism checker online tool is the best, you can choose. Use our up-to-date plagiarism checker today and know what it means to ensure 100% originality.
Log in and upload your document through our trouble-free process, for expert checking of plagiarism.
Our experts scan the uploaded document for even minute errors and plagiarism in it, for further analysis.
After the scan, our experts do a comparative analysis of content and highlight the major duplications.
Lastly, we provide free plagiarism report, which offers complete information of duplication.
We, at Punjab Assignment Help, work relentlessly to ensure you get all the necessary assistance on assignment writing. We aim to maintain zero error at every stage of assignment preparation, whether it be proofreading, checking language, layout, style , concept, or plagiarism. So, when you use our free plagiarism checker online for your document, we take multiple measures to ensure precise and 100% accurate results.
We employ multiple online and manual methods for plagiarism detection, like fingerprinting, string matching, bag of words, citation analysis, stylometry and rigorous manual expert checking. We ensure that maximum relevant results of duplication, checked with maximum online and offline pages, are shown in the plagiarism report, in the form of highlighted text. The best part is that you can get unlimited text lengths checked, at one go.
Now don’t think, just collect all the online and offline content you have and get it scanned by our world class plagiarism service checker online. The highlighted text reflects the duplicated part. You need to make modifications in your documents on these parts or words . You can make the necessary changes yourself or ask our experts to do it for you.
Our Plagiarism Checker Works For All Kinds Of Documents
Be it a Power Point presentation in your psychology major class, or the term paper for history, the need for flawless content in documents is undeniable. Leave a lasting impression through error-free content in all your academic documents, using our free online plagiarism checker. Just upload your unedited document on our advanced plagiarism checker and get the necessary assistance instantly.
4.9/ 5Happy Students
24/ 7Client Support
BEST PRICEGuaranteePlace Your Order
Use Our Free Plagiarism Checker Today!
We understand that running a check for plagiarism on your content without anyone’s assistance can be hard for a number of reasons.
- Not being confident to perform the task
- Too many assignments to check
- Having other crucial engagements
- Lacking the necessary skills to perform plagiarism checking
- Stringent deadlines
When you are already daunted by so many challenges, it is wiser to leave the proofreading and plagiarism-checking to the experts. Once you are done drafting the elaborate document, just use our free plagiarism checker to get the necessary assistance. Whether you are an MBA student or a professional marketer – all your plagiarism-related doubts can be solved with our plagiarism checker at free of cost.
5 Reasons to Use a Plagiarism Checker
Plagiarism checkers are an effective way to inspect your papers for any red flags that may suggest plagiarism. This specialized software is available for those who are serious about their academic or research work. Plagiarism checker software like WriteCheck is available online. Do not take the chance of being accused of plagiarism.
There are five reasons to use a plagiarism checker; they are:
1. Although some people use Internet search engines to look for plagiarized material, plagiarism software can offer more sources, such as large databases that include periodicals and books that may not be available online. Thousands of periodicals exist. Massive databases such as EBSCOhost and ProQuest contain such articles. Plagiarism checkers have access to these databases.
2. Another one of the 5 reasons to use a plagiarism checker is that this software highlights the content that is exact. In other words, you can see for yourself what sentences or words are verbatim what the original author wrote.
3. Plagiarism detection software also gives percentages of similarity. Many universities use plagiarism software like Turnitin to check papers for plagiarism. When students and instructors use this software to check papers, a similarity percentage is given. A university will have a standard percentage rate that is acceptable to them. Students must remain at that percentage rate or lower for their papers to be satisfactory in regard to similarity.
4. Checking your paraphrasing abilities is another one of the 5 reasons to use a plagiarism checker. As stated above, a plagiarism checker will highlight the material that is an exact match to the original author’s words. If you have not paraphrased properly, you will know it by the highlighted material. Use that information to reword and cite the text.
5. Plagiarism checker software offers you proof that you have not plagiarized. Printing out or saving an electronic copy of your plagiarism checker report can be proof to your instructor or university that your content is original. Some instructors will ask for a copy of this report, others will not. Keeping a copy for your records in either case can offer you protection.
The five reasons to use a plagiarism checker are valid and should be of importance to any student or researcher. Plagiarism has become a serious issue, with many students, academics and others being accused and punished. According to plagiarism.org, the Center for Academic Integrity reported that nearly 80% of students in college have admitted to cheating one or more times. Also, a survey of college students conducted by the Psychological Record found that 36% had plagiarized (Plagiarism.org, 2012). The technology exists to ensure your safety as a student or researcher. Take advantage of it.
The advent of the Internet has allowed plagiarism to become easier. It has also allowed plagiarism detection software to be developed. The 5 reasons to use a plagiarism checker listed above should be a guide to serious students and researchers who want to check themselves and ensure that they have proof that their papers are original.